Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinopuno
    Thanks to MD for the invite.

Was tinopuno on Philaphans and, strangely enough, am still tinopuno.

I've been a marginally psychotic Eagles fan since the Franklin Field days. Living in upstate NY for the past 30+ years, anything more than cursory Bird's info was tough to come by until I stumbled on Philaphans almost 4 years ago. Was a professional lurker there for quite awhile because my contract with the CIA forbade posting on BBs.

But since Robert Novak outed me, I'm free to openly make an ass of myself on those infrequent occasions when a synapse or two actually fires in my adled brain.

Looking forward to good Bird's talk and good natured ball breaking without Jr High testosterone levels spoiling things.

Also, let me say what a thrill it is to no longer be the guy with 175,000 fewer posts than everybody else...that will probably take a couple months.

Just one question. The case of beer that all ROOKIE BEEYOTCH's recieve...are our requests limited to domestic beer? If imports are OK, Red Stripe of Pacifico will do quite nicely. And could it plaese be shipped in ice?

FLY EAGLES FLY.
    Hmmmmm, can we retract an invite????

Now quiet down and get me a bloody mary,,, easy on the spices as I'm as old if not older than you!

Comment

Welcome Ike and tinopuno!!

We still need E60 and jbird...hopefully they will drop by soon..
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
        Welcome Ike and tinopuno!!

We still need E60 and jbird...hopefully they will drop by soon..
        J-bird is having some technical difficulties getting in--- EB probably will have give him a hand...LOL.

60, the negative oaf-----(only I can call him that ).... has been invited and and i'm sure as soon as he sobers up and opens his mail--- he'll be here....... god help us all. [-o<

Comment

Oh don't worry 60 will be here. 60 only thinks there a two websites on the internet. As soon as he figures out that there are more he'll be fine there. :P

Comment

MDFan

Hmmmmm, can we retract an invite????

Now quiet down and get me a bloody mary,,, easy on the spices as I'm as old if not older than you!
            Watch it with the spices! They can play hell with the prostate. Not that we have to really worry about that for another 30 or 40 years. (cough!)

Comment

Hey all.

Was a sometime poster and constant lurker on philaphans and philly.com before that. Cannot really express the sadness I have been feeling about the way philaphans disintegrated into anarchy and general evil in the past few weeks. Kept waiting and hoping that I could figure out where all the old-time posters had gone.

Lo and behold, tonight I get an invitation from MD to join here. I am not really sure why I was invited but am happy I was. Now I know where to get my Eagles fix.

Pags

Comment

I fortgot to say hello to my old time friends from philly.com and Philaphans. It is so great to see just about all of my favorite posters collected in a restricted forum. Most of you guys, especially mods, are the phans who I turn to for REAL insight into my favorite sports team. Now I can get it without having to skim through about 40 blocked images. I believe I had about 20 posters on ignore to help me enjoy philaphans. I am so depressed that it got so out of hand.

Anyway, the answer to the question can be found in "10 to Midnight". That is the answer that I would give to young ladies during my drunken college days. You could then hear a friend quote Chris Farley, "OHHHHH, that's gonna leave a scar."
                Pedro

Comment

MD, I'll get with j-bird either today or tomorrow and get him straight.

Comment

Sweet...thanks Ike and EB...

Welcome PagsTx...I definitely remember you, we are growing now big time!

-Andy Reid

Comment

Ahhh, the house is starting to get filled up. Very nice. Welcome, you guys (even you, Ike). Let's try and get it right this time.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Welcome one and all! This place is starting to feel like home! Lots of long time friends rounding out the crowd! Let's talk some Eagles football!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Well....well....well

Now I know where MD been hiding all this time.

I'm BamaBird, I started posting on the philly.com board with guys like Pedro,j-bird and MD. I posted the very first Philly.com fantasy team and I still say JackieBlue was the best fullback to ever touch the cyber-gridliron.

Oh yeah......Roll Tide!!!!

Ok.... where do we post our McNabb-hater post?
                          Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

LOL....welcome bamabird!

-Andy Reid

Comment

Re: Well....well....well

Originally posted by BamaBird
                              Philly.com fantasy team
                              wow, I forgot about those
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Re: Well....well....well

Originally posted by leifdawg
                                Originally posted by BamaBird
                                Philly.com fantasy team
                                wow, I forgot about those
                                Yeah - I was back-up my first year but then was promoted to a starting safety in year 2.

Unfortunately - it's been all downhill from there

Comment

Working...
                                X