No announcement yet.

Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about looking into the logo issue. If its a huge pain that's fine...but a nice logo for the Eagles would be sweet...I call dibs that I design it...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Already looked into it BP. It can be done but it's a modification to the board and any mods mean that the whole thing can come crashing down so I tread carefully.

It's "on the list". First, I gotta do the turn avatars on/off thing because I think that's more important for work issues. Hate to see anyone get yelled at for Jukin's avatar.

Comment

word
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Well I think MD invited me in because I'm one of the few still breathing Iggles fans who was around to see Van Buren, Pihos, Kilroy, Thompson and Bednarik in their heyday. I am usually the ghost of Eagles past wherever I go. LOL.

I'm a wacked out lifelong powerlifter so I am big on how we do in the trenches. For websites, as I just wrote elsewhere here, I used to be on Philly dot com and Igglephans. I am still on Wingheads. All as Flying Dutchman. Looking at the posters coming on board here I am hopeful that this place can meet its goals and succeed.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard Dutch.

VIN - thanks for the upgrade. I should be able to be on-line more by turning off avatars!

Comment

No problem... like a freshman girl at a frat party, we aim to please.

I actually broke the board for 5 mins last night but then figured out what I did wrong. I peed my pants a little bit though.

Comment

Welcome Dutch...love the old school crew...
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Hi! Im just a footballchick....Lol, and looks as though Im the first gal in here.....so, If there is a problem talking football this season with a chick..blame MD. Otherwise, hello and I look forward to talking to all of you.
                  move the table...just once more!
                  http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Originally posted by footballchick
                    Hi! Im just a footballchick....Lol, and looks as though Im the first gal in here.....so, If there is a problem talking football this season with a chick..blame MD. Otherwise, hello and I look forward to talking to all of you.
                    Welcome aboard, footballchick. You're surrounded by Eagles fans... as long as you're not a Dallas fan, you'll be fine.

Comment

Welcome to FD and footballchick...
                      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Thanks. Like I said, I look forward to talking to all of you.
                        move the table...just once more!
                        http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Hi. I was on philly.com as duce22 and then I was on philaphans.com as Mcnabbmcnow. I was invited here by MD Fan. I am a partial season ticket holder for the Eagles...I tend to not rush to judgement and many feel I hold a more optimistic view of the Eagles than some. Great to be here!

Comment

Nice self assessment there mcnabb, and welcome aboard!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

S. S.

Welcome home Bud.......

You're gonna like it here!

And we are better off for having you here.

Comment

What up guys (and gal)? EagleFanDan here. Used to post on philly.com way back in the day, and I recognize many of you from there.

I'm very happy to see this new site and I really look forward to contributing to make this site all that philaphans was not. Although I had been on philaphans without incident for many years, I recently all but gave up on the site due to the overriding lack of quality football talk and general sanity. It seems the inmates just took over the asylum.

Anyway, thanks for having me and thanks for the invite MDFAN. 106 days till opening day vs Houston.

Comment

Working...
                                X