Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Daily News:

Hey Dallas, it's T.O. late

Several Dallas Cowboys fans learned a valuable lesson about their newest superstar.

There is time and there is T.O. time.

Terrell Owens aggravated some fans by showing up 2 hours late to the inaugural Terrell Owens Youth Football Camp.

One incensed parent said "I'm through with him," according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

But all was forgiven when Owens finally arrived, even if he was accompanied by agent Drew Rosenhaus.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he said. "I've been playing for the Dallas Cowboys."

The $195 2-day camp was a fun-filled affair with Owens teaching various football skills. Naturally, there was a concession stand peddling merchandise.

When Owens spotted one kid wearing an Eagles hat, he playfully confiscated it. "I just converted you from an Eagles fan to a Cowboys fan."

The scene would have been even cuter if the kid had replied, " FAT CHANCE ASS HAT, DALLAS SUCKS!"

Comment

Actually I think I read somewhere else that he was really 8 hours late.......

And Oh Yeah,,,,,,, Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Actually I think I read somewhere else that he was really 8 hours late.......

And Oh Yeah,,,,,,, Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!
        There was inconsistency in the reports of how late Mr. A Hole was!

Some papers were reporting Owens was 8 hours late, some were reporting that he was 2 hours late, but papers worldwide spoke with a single voice in reporting that:

DULLAS SUCKS

Comment

I love how Michael Irving did a piece on him and nowhere in it did it go into how he was late to his camp. Well this just makes more sense doesnt it. Michael Irvin Sucks+ TO sucks= One big DALLAS SUCKS

Comment

MY OLD THREAD!

No matter what board or who is running it, Dallas still does and always will suck.
            "Luck is the residue of design"
            -Branch Rickey

Comment

NOTICE....... NOTICE........ NOTICE....

It's Tuesday the 13th............. and

DULLASS STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                NOTICE....... NOTICE........ NOTICE....

It's Tuesday the 13th............. and

DULLASS STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
                The above post is a flat out lie!!! DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!
                Today is the 14th!! ....and Dallas sucks even more today!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Found this little tid bit on page 4 I think..........

We need more posts per page------ bigger pages --------- or more people willing to bump this up............

and oh yeah, since I'm here and all..............

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

Jerry Jones Sucks
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Have to make this thread my first post on my return here besides the welcome thread:

Dallas Sucks!
                      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Incorporated by reference...

http://forums.sportscolumn.com/viewtopic.php?t=1584

Comment

Summer begins ...

and Dallas still sucks.

Comment

A lot of us are new here, and Dallas still sucks.
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Hey, this thread is an excellent way to remove my "rookie beyotch" status. In fact, I'll post in this so many times to remind everyone that Dallas doesn't just suck, also swallows.
                              "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Jukin keeps falling down on the job-- this thread should never fall further that page 2.

As we get ready to celebrate the birth of our nation we should also celebrate some of it's founding and unalienable truths----------

Dullass Still Sucks being one of the very basic truths!

Comment

Working...
                                X