X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite t-shirts:

"Dallas Suck!"

Comment

Who's falling down on the job? Unlike some posters here who shall remain nameless, I actually DO have a job I need to attend to every so often. The problem is that I'm getting the two confused. I started to post a section of specifications on concrete in a thread here and inadvertently screamed throughout the office...

"Dallas Sucks Donkey Balls!!!"

I got a standing ovation from my co-workers (except that 1 stinking Dallas fan!) but I did get some strange looks from the clients in the conference room. Oh well, I'll have to have a talk with them and get them straightened out.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We hold this truth to be self evident: "Dallas sucks!"
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; Dallas shall always suck!!
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

As we prepare to honor our great Nation and remember those who fought and died for our freedom, let's stand united and proclaim in unison with great American Patriotism....

DsAuLcLkAsS!!

Comment

Hey look what I found-------------------------------------------------------

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

It was just sitting there......

Comment

i had that dallas sucks tshirt

bought it after a phils game

best 5 bucks i ever spent

----

'dallas is going for it again...they hand it off and THEY STOP HIM AGAIN!!'

dallas
                sucks
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

France and Italy are tied 1-1 in the World Cup, and I could swear I heard that crowd chanting, "Dallas sucks!"
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Back to the top of the board with a resounding chant of.....

Dallas Sucks!!!

Comment

Last week the people of Earth had its first officialy documented contact with extraterrestrial life. The message was short one however; it merely read....

Dallas Sucks!
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

"You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Comment

REDSKINS SUC...Oh wait...DALLAS SUCKS!
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                              OK, now there's an emoticon we should add to the list.........

and oh yeah,, Dullass Still sucks!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Somebody was talking way too much abou tthe heat in texas and Dullass and it reminded me that ---------

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X