"I think I've played great"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I think I've played great"

When Demarcus Ware runs in one of Donovan's fumbles tomorrow for a TD to make it 37-6, I'll remember this quote.

Stupid thing to say.

Domowitch had an article today on "Why DMac should stay, why DMac should go." I think that Stevemc's thread answers the question well. Hate to say it, but I'd say trade him. Use some of those draft picks and/or make a trade to shore up the running game, and that includes getting Westy's eventual replacement. We'll always be a pass-first offense under Reid/Marty, but I don't believe the Eagles will make a really serious effort to balance the offense better with DMac here.
    Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 12-26-2008, 10:59 AM.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
    X