Are you guys crazy?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys crazy?!?!?

What the hell is wrong with you guys? I don't understand how any of you are so giddy today? Didn't you watch the game yesterday? I mean come on - Akers missed a 40 yard FG!! That's it! He has to go! Cut his ass now! If he's still on the team at noon then Andy should be fired at 12:01!! In fact Reid should be fired regardless! And what they hell is with all the run plays? Every week Andy shows that we're a passing team, but yesterday he only threw 21 times while running the ball 36 times!! That's 63% of the time spent RUNNING!! Why is a passing oriented team running more than they throw? This just proves that this team doesn't have an identity and the coaches don't have a clue! Fire them all!! NOW!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Fire them all!! NOW!!
    Er, ah...Isn't that what you said last week?
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Yeah but last week I meant it! I still think Reid has to change of be changed but let's not start that up now. Just enjoy the moment and watch the circus tent in Dallas burn Stock. We'll have time to talk about the Eagles off season needs soon enough. We only have 4-5 more weeks of football so once the playoffs start I'm calling for a moratorium on the 'fire Reid/cut McNabb/ lynch Lurie' talk.

Comment

My hope is that we win the Super Bowl this year, and Reid decides to retire!!!

I love the team, but I hate Reid as a coach.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I was liking Reid yesterday....
          It will pass.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'm giddy but I'm embarrassed that I thought the season was done. I'm also shaking my head that Dallas self-destructed as badly as they did. I mean, that team was ROAD KILL yesterday. Our high school teams would have been more competitive.
            E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Reid coached like he did yesterday more often, he wouldn't have been on the hot seat and this team wouldn't have needed a miracle to get in the playoffs.

If he and the team perform each week like they did yesterday (and any SuperBowl winner pretty much has to do that), they could follow up the Phils with another title.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Don't know how they finished, but I know Reid started off with a 50/50 run/pass mix.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  I was liking Reid yesterday....
                  It will pass.
                  Or Reid and Marty will pass. And pass and pass......sorry, couldn't resist.......

During the first half, it was 15 called runs and 15 called passes (scrambles by DMac count as called passes....except for those QB sneaks at the 1 yard line, those are called runs):
                  First drive, 1 run, 4 passes,
                  Second, 4 runs, 2 passes
                  Third, 3 runs, 2 passes
                  Fourth, 2 runs, 1 pass
                  Fifth, 5 runs, 6 passes
                  Sixth was the two minute offense with 1:04 left in the half, and of course was pass-heavy (1 run, 6 passes)
                  Seventh was the Akers FG after the Cowgirls fumbled the kickoff.
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    Don't know how they finished, but I know Reid started off with a 50/50 run/pass mix.

According to NFL.com the totals are:
                    21 passing plays
                    36 running plays

Those numbers are obviously not called plays but those that were actually executed. I'm not sure how many of the passing plays were broken up and turned into runs but regardless, 63% running plays is a drastic change from what we've seen this season.

Comment

Shakes head-- not when your winning a game 44 to 6, it's exactly like AR said it would be.

Comment

THere has been a decided change in the balance the last quarter of the season. THANK GOD he has finally started to get it. I'll throw out the Skins game as that was such an overwhelming clusterfuck.

Comment

Well again, it was 50-50 in the first half until our two minute drill. Then in the second half, by the time we finally had a possession, the game was way under control and it was more about eating clock.
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh
                            THere has been a decided change in the balance the last quarter of the season. THANK GOD he has finally started to get it. I'll throw out the Skins game as that was such an overwhelming clusterfuck.
                            That's what I thought after the '06 run. I told myself, wow if we can remain this balanced with McNabb, the Eagles will be unstoppable.
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                              That's what I thought after the '06 run. I told myself, wow if we can remain this balanced with McNabb, the Eagles will be unstoppable.
                              I know... this is sitting in the back of my mind. Luckily the Vikings can't do shit on offense... but if we come out and are down 10 pts to the Giants, will Reid pass pass pass pass pass run? Probably.

I don't trust reid to have changed... as far as I could throw him. WHich obviously is like 1/2 foot.

Comment

Working...
                              X