This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisements (Somewhat OT)

Anyone else seeing this? I have pop up blockers and other items but this keeps showing up on this site.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Yes, it almost always pops up when I try to return to the thread after posting something. Usually I have to backclick twice to get back to my post draft and the backclick several times more to get to the thread. Sometimes none of that works and I have to go back to the main board and then re-enter EFO.

Comment

It pays the bills. OK?
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        It pays the bills. OK?
        * I respect Vin's decisions but we have ads on this site on the banners. We need this huge pop up page for classmates.com that takes up the entire screen?

I'll admit - I'm not familiar with what it costs to have a site like this hosted but I didn't think it was that much.

I'd rather do semi annual fund raisers if possible.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

The only time it happens for me is when I jump from say "page 1" to "page 2" at the bottom of the screen - but yes - it's annoying.

Comment

I get them too, but trust Vin to make the decisions necessary to keep this wonderful site going and working for him...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I don't think that is a "pop-up" as it's a transition from one page to another. If it helps Vin pay for the site, I'm ok with that, though I get a little paranoid here at work since the orange color is really loud. I work in an open area, so being discreet is difficult.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                * I respect Vin's decisions but we have ads on this site on the banners. We need this huge pop up page for classmates.com that takes up the entire screen?

I'll admit - I'm not familiar with what it costs to have a site like this hosted but I didn't think it was that much.

I'd rather do semi annual fund raisers if possible.
                I agree. It is annoying; and I wouldn't mind contributing to a fund to prevent its use.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Hmmmm, I don't seem to have this problem.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I haven't had it happen as much with Firefox as it does with IE. What browser are you guys using?
                    Last edited by Jukin; 12-30-2008, 09:22 AM.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm using firefox with a few addons.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

leif gave me the addons for FIREFOX. I installed both. I'll let you know if it worked...
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                          leif gave me the addons for FIREFOX. I installed both. I'll let you know if it worked...
                          So share.........

Comment

Adblock plus - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865 NoScript - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Thanks, BP and Leif. I'm gonna give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X