Sal Pal prognostication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal Pal prognostication

Dude upsets me routinely but evidently this is from last week. He was on 950 ESPN here in Philly - pretty freakin' eery.

http://950espn.com/Audio/tabid/183/a...olantonio.aspx

That's pretty sick.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Eerie is right....
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I don't have speakers at work, summary please.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I must have heard his statements in my sleep, because I was repeating it (like the last song you hear on the radio) all day long. I even called a negative fan/friend and asked him if I could get his lottery ticket for the superbowl. I told him in exchange, I would give him two Iggle ticks next year if we didn't make the playoffs.

The only time I was worried, was when Tampa went up by 10 after that pick.

I lost my voice before I got into the game, but I still yelled all the way to the middlel of the 3rd quarter when it was over.
            Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
              I don't have speakers at work, summary please.

he said the Buccaneers are a team that is done. Monte Kiffin is just waiting to join his son in Tennessee and Garcia is unhappy. He said he expects the Raiders to beat the Bucs.

He said he thought Minnesota would beat the Giants but that the Texans were playing well. The Bears were on life support and should have lost to the Pack. He said the Texans will upset the Bears which would lead to a play-in game in Philly between the Eagles and Cowboys.

He said the Eagles would win with the prospect of Dawkins, Runyan, Thomas and others potentially playing their last game at the Linc and that is how the Birds get into the playoffs.

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the only two times this season that a team traveled from the west coast to the east coast and won were the SD@TB last week and Oak@TB this week.

Crazy shit.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Damn, Sal Pal was right on!

And, Leif, that is unbelievable!

The football gods are smiling down upon us!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Pedro
                    Pro Bowler

ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!!!!!

I sure hope to sing that at least 5 times at our next home game. If Atlanta or TB lose this weekend, that Dullass game is going to be so f'n fun......I'll be flying on redbull and vodka......cause redbull gives me wings.

Not bad eh???? Tampa kept losing, I got to sing our song all FIVE times, the game wasn't just f'n fun, but the most fun I've had outside of the NFCCG win, and Red Bull did give me wings.
                    Pedro

Comment

Working...
                    X