It was a gutty win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a gutty win

That was one good ol slam bam game. The Eagle defense refused to loose. The Birds kept pounding the ball even though they hardly gained a yard. Westbrook had no legs, but somehow goes 70 yards for the clincher. It doesn't get much better for this old timer.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    That was one good ol slam bam game. The Eagle defense refused to loose. The Birds kept pounding the ball even though they hardly gained a yard. Westbrook had no legs, but somehow goes 70 yards for the clincher. It doesn't get much better for this old timer.
    That was a tough game. I wish that they had gotten Bucky more touches, but that screen was well timed and great blocking by everyone!
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I called my brother in Indy at halftime and mentioned how I thought the Birds would wear them down. Towards the end Westy was seeing a bit more room. Had the game gone longer, I think he may have broken a long one.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Musicman, I agree. Just wanted to see some more Buckhalter mixed in myself, but it still worked out for the best. My brother texted me to suggest a screen pass to Westbrook, right before the screen pass to Westbrook!

Comment

they're all banged up though

Comment

Working...
          X