Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read: Looking for Feedback

Hey everyone,

I wanted to get your feedback on the board, on the new software but more importantly the board itself:

- do you find good information here?
    - do you find good discussion and debate?
    - do you have ***fun*** here?
    - Are there any members you particularly enjoy or hate reading?
    - would you recommend it to other Eagles fans.
    - when you joined the board, is this what you were looking for?

If you think there's anything that can be done to improve the board, please either post it here or send me a private message. Anything goes. I just want your honest feedback.

Thanks,

Vin

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to get your feedback on the board, on the new software but more importantly the board itself:

If you think there's anything that can be done to improve the board, please either post it here or send me a private message. Anything goes. I just want your honest feedback.

Thanks,

Vin

You run a good shjip here Vin. The only other board that I've been on is that disaster PHILAPHANS. I don't even bother withthat site anymore.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      -yes
      -yes
      -yes
      -no although, I wish JRJ would come back
      -yes
      -yes

One thing I miss from the old software is the fact that a thread didn't get marked as read until you actually clicked on that thread. Here if you log in Monday and only read half the threads, when you come back later they will all be marked as read.

Also I'm still hoping you can implement the vbookie plugin.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Leif - would love JRJ back too but he's been awol for a while. If anyone knows him and wants to extend another invite, please do so. I only know him from the boards and hardly at that.

Comment

YES! One of the main reasons I dont post on here more is that whatever little insight I may have to offer has usually been covered before I think of it.
          Yes
          OF COURSE!!
          Not particularly..this is a forum for sharing ideas and thoughts, so there are bound to be some differing opinions
          In a heartbeat
          Well, other than the lack of beer and hot women, yes

Comment

Yes

Yes

Hell yes

No - again, opinions are going to vary especially about the Eagles!

Absolutely

Yes. I don't post on the EMB or philaphans anymore btw. Sometimes it seems like the people on those boards were so inbred that they were barely old enough to shave.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Comment

OK, now my board experience is complete....thanks, SF!

Comment

We're fine there.

Comment

This site is my first stop for Eagles news and insight. I like the discussion, and most of the time it sticks to real debate and does not denigrate into the name-calling that I've seen elsewhere. I try not to go near the other one I used to post on anymore.

I'll echo the comments about JRJ - that guy knew his stuff for sure. But there are plenty of you guys here that really know the game and can educate the rest of us (or, maybe just me) on the finer, subtler points.

Keep up the good work man.

Comment

I enjoy this site. Good posters & a real lack of juvenile banter. I have not seen personal attacks like are so common elsewhere. Difference of opinion is what it's all about. Sometimes I even change my mind on a subject. Don't tell my kids that lol.

Comment

It's all good Vin,the new format,the jawing back & forth,game analysis,etc.
                        Enjoyable site & part of my daily routine.Well done,keep it rolling.
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I enjoy the board greatly and appreciate what you have done. The new software seems fine although the popups are a bit of a pain in the ***. I read the popup thread so I can understand but my work laptop has IE. Nothing to be done about that. I don't use it often but I spend a few nights a month in hotels and use it then.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

This board is great (except for the pop ups). I don't think I've heard the term apologist here

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
                              I'll echo the comments about JRJ - that guy knew his stuff for sure. But there are plenty of you guys here that really know the game and can educate the rest of us (or, maybe just me) on the finer, subtler points.
                              While I feel I and others here can answer most direct questions regarding X's and O's, JRJ did a great job at laying out information in detailed posts. I'm usually too lazy to take the time to rack my brain for all the information on a subject and type it up into something coherent.

Originally posted by Green With Envy View Post
                              This board is great (except for the pop ups). I don't think I've heard the term apologist here
                              You're just a Sportscolumn apologist.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                              X