Westy on #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westy on #5

Not sure about this.....................

On whether he has noticed anything different about McNabb's play since the Ravens game:

"No, I haven't noticed anything different. I think he has definitely been a little more careful with the ball in trying to spread the ball around. He knows our defense has been playing pretty well so he doesn't really have to force things in there. He can just allow our players to make the plays, get the ball to our guys, try to get those yards after the catch. He has been doing a great job of that and leading this team the whole season."

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Not sure about this.....................

On whether he has noticed anything different about McNabb's play since the Ravens game:

"No, I haven't noticed anything different. I think he has definitely been a little more careful with the ball in trying to spread the ball around. He knows our defense has been playing pretty well so he doesn't really have to force things in there. He can just allow our players to make the plays, get the ball to our guys, try to get those yards after the catch. He has been doing a great job of that and leading this team the whole season."
    I'm sure about this. Of course the haters will have an apoplectic fit that some nobody like this Westbrook charachter says something that supports Donnie and destroys their vitriol. Go Westy!!!!

Comment

Westy backed up the citicism of McNabb and the reason Andy needed to bench him there. He said he's being more careful and not forcing tings. That is a change. McNabb got benched becasue he was pressing and turned the ball over 7 times.

I agree. Go Westy!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

If the awesome play of our defense, and better commitment to the run, means that DMac feels that he can let some things happen now, and not feel like he has to make plays all by himself, good.....

.....and if our replacing our Chinese Fire Drill WR Rotation with Baskett-Curtis-Avant-DJax gets him into a rhythm more quickly, and he's more confident that the receivers can just go get the ball, and we'll see some more catches like the ones in the Cleveland game (I know, big stretch), good..........and if that means that he'll throw the ball away instead of forcing it, or tossing the ball to a checkdown instead of holding on too long and taking a sack, well.........then all of that helps our chances on Sunday, and that's good!
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
        X