• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More trouble for Burress

On trial here in Leb.PA
    www.ldnews.com/ci_11442391?source=most_viewed
    what a dumb fuck
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I should screw with him,pass out Eagles jerseys to the jurors.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Why the heck would he lose his house in Virginia Beach? Did he already blow his bonus? Maybe he wants the courts in NY to give him free housing.

Comment

What can you say about this dumbass? And yet today,the GM of the Giants(Reese?) said that yeah,if Plax can overcome his legal problems,we'd like to have him back in uniform.WTF???
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
        X