No game chatter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No game chatter?

Come on guys, Flyers are up 2 games to 1 and have a chance to step on the Canuck’s throats today with a win..... where is everyone?
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I dont get the Flyers games out here. But i'm following online.

Comment

It doesn't feel like a regular hockey season. I'm glad they are doing well, but...
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I've been watching Juk. Flyers have a good young team but they really did have their hands full with Montreal and I fear it will be harder yet against NYI. They have a hard time breaking out. Their passes aren't on target and they turn the puck over FAR too much in their own zone. Player play is nil and they have a hard time generating offense. If I was Carter Hart I would want to tell the D that they HAVE to get those people out from in front of the net. He can't because he is so young but he is the reason they have gotten the wins they have gotten. Can't keep winning 2-1 or 1-0. As for the PP I would change some guys just to change. Maybe put some grinders out there. Gotta get some PP goals. Hopefully tomorrow is good to them.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Waiting for OT right now and I am just stunned that the Fly guys let this game get away from them. Up 3-0 after the first they have had WAY too many turnovers in their own zone. Sloppy passes and miscues and they top it off with a bench penalty giving the Isles a PP for the last 2 minutes??? They need to pull this out and regroup. If they lose I think their spirit gets crushed and they collapse.

Comment

Thank God they pulled that out quickly. Losing that game in OT would have been brutal!

Comment

Yea they really needed that win. They jumped out early but continue to be beset with similar problems. They came out shooting though and I was glad to see that. Never know when a puck will fall in
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Game 5 goes to OT again with the Flyers pulling out a 4-3 win..... AGAIN! They need to play consistently from start to finish. Giving up 2 goals with 4:30 left to force OT is unacceptable. Way too many turnovers and getting out shot 10-1 after the third goal is a lack of focus. The Islanders D is good but the Flyers were solid until that point. They got complacent and had the win chalked up before it ended and it almost cost them!! They need to play the full 60 minutes on Thursday without a let up.

Comment

Don't know if you are on something or onto something Juk but I agree. There are times when it seems they just are cruising along and not playing to their talent level. Hart really keeps them in games although he did give up two goals last night that he normally stops. What drives me nuts is how many rushes the D gives up and how many times there are Islanders standing there in front of the net getting a shot. And their power play is still non existent. Not sure who their power play coach is but I would be looking at that in the off season. When they are aggressive they have a good team but they need to play high speed more often
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Heading into the second OT right now and the Flyers power play is literally nonexistent. They had ZERO shots in the first three power plays and ‘improved’ by getting a single shot in the fourth power play. If the Flyers lose this series it will be because of a lack of shots ( currently getting outshot 50-20) and a lack pf power play shots in particular. This is an ugly series for both teams; the Flyers are being out played every game but they somehow remain in it!

Comment

Once again lucky to pull that out. They played right with them during OT but an absolutely terrible coaches challenge that he lost cost them a power play goal and a turnover right in front of the net with 30 seconds left in the second period cost them a goal. Their brutal power play might be the worst I have seen. Not sure who coaches the power play but he may be looking for a job in a month or so. He would be if I were in charge.
                      BUT....on to Saturday. Go Flyers
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

NoDak this series is sort of the Flyers version of the 2017 Eagles-Falcons game. They are getting outplayed and you sort of feel that they are about to lose at any moment but somehow they just find a way to win. If they manage to win Saturday night they are going to the league finals! There’s just something about the team that makes me trust them. I don’t see them losing to Tampa Bay.

Comment

Damn ugly game. I don’t think I have ever seen a goalie pulled for an empty net with 7:00 left in the game.That was brutal to watch.

Comment

Yea I am a little late here, had family visiting this weekend. My son coaches youth hockey and my grandson high school hockey so we watched game together. Not much good to say about Flyers offense and non existent power play. Hart does all he can and I hope they pay him as the franchise because he is outstanding. Not sure what they need. Coaching may very well see a change as they look a little lackadaisical at times. Giroux is a good hockey player but maybe he isn't the best captain. We will see but I look forward to their future.
                            Almost forgot I can see Niskanen going. I've see him get burnt more than once which allowed a man advantage rush
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X