• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyer?

Any news on him?

Any on Myers ?

Any on Park?

Myers and Park are supposed to throw bullpen sessions today.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Moyer is done for the season with a torn groin,reported by the MLB channel.Lousy way to end a storied career.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

According to LA, Myers has been cleared to go as of today.

Comment

Yeah I see where Moyer needs surgery, and that Myers is ready and of course Eyre pitched tonight. So just need park to get better.

So what are the rules about filling in for Moyer? I assume then can bring in whoever they want due to injury, no?

Comment

I know he took some heat this year and that he wasn't going to be a playoff roster but I'm sorry to see Moyer's year, and probably career, end this way.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I don't know NoDak. Remember how pissed he was about being moved to the pen earlier this year? It was pretty obvious that he wasn't getting the job done but it still seemed to take him by surprise and rattle the competitor in him. In some ways the injury makes it a little easier in that he won't 'officially' be left off the playoff roster due to his play. From a fans perspective, there was no way he would have made the roster anyway, but to Moyer's ego the move never happened. If he retires this off season, being left off the playoff roster because you couldn't get it done would leave a very bitter taste in your mouth. It may actually be a blessing in disguise for him as he looks back over his career.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X