Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Getting Geeked For the Season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Getting Geeked For the Season ?

Watched three games so far and we are keeping pitch counts down and not allowing much offense. McCutcheon is finally healthy, we are going to be good defensively and Vince is not going to handed anything because Dombrowski went out and brought in some quality arms. I can't wait to see this going forward., don't sleep on the Phils.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Don't get to watch them but there certainly is a lot of hype coming from Fla. If you believe the hype all their pitching competition makes it sound like they will have a stellar staff and someone playing their best will open the season in centerfield. I am all in on them but they are in a tough division and I see tough road for them. But....... the fightin phils can handle it
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

They go into this season with a tough division and somewhat low expectations. I like our offense and our 3 starters. If we can rake together some bullpen arms, they'll be competitive but I just don't see overcoming our divisional foes who are all better on paper than we are heading into this season aside from maybe the Marlins.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
        They go into this season with a tough division and somewhat low expectations. I like our offense and our 3 starters. If we can rake together some bullpen arms, they'll be competitive but I just don't see overcoming our divisional foes who are all better on paper than we are heading into this season aside from maybe the Marlins.
        read somewhere that Bowa is really excited about the way they are a team. Chollie said the same thing. I want to see it play out.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Play Ball !
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Welll, they are playing some shitty ball lately

Comment

yea I'd say some ol thing. Freakin Flyers frustration on top of the Phils doesn't help my demeanor
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X