Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a new contest sometime soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young
    replied
    yea, i agree.

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    Honestly, I don't know. The sooner the better.

Leave a comment:

• Young
    replied
    is there any timeline or a time to expect the contest(s) to be launched although there are some difficulties?

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    Yeah, either 1-5 or 1-10 and the story with the most points for the month wins.

Leave a comment:

• ActionJackson
    replied
    What would the 'rating by users' be? Like a 1-10?

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    There's a few things coming up. I had planned on launching the contest(s) in May but there are some technical difficulties. But there are two contests in the pipeline, one is a "Leaderboard" contest which is based on how many stories/comments/journals you write and the other is a Writing contest that's based on rating by users. Both require some programming and the engineer on the site is currently too busy to do them.

Leave a comment:

• ActionJackson
    replied
    I know there's a free fantasy football league berth if you win the fantasy baseball league, but I'm not sure about the contest.

Leave a comment:

• Young
    replied
    yea i know. but i heard there may be prize for free entry to a fantasy football league.

Leave a comment:

• ActionJackson
    replied
    The prize in the past has been $100.

Leave a comment:

• Young
    replied
    Fantasy Football Prize?

Will there be a prize for a writing contest that will give you admission to the fantasy football league for free? I heard that this may be a prize. I wasn't sure because it's a rumor, but I would appreciate it if you would clue me in on whether or not it's true. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Young
    replied
    Question

Do you have an idea of when it will be up? When to expect it?

Leave a comment:

• Young
    replied
    ok. well as soon as you get word, please let me know. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Fantasy Guru
    replied
    There's no current contest. There was actually supposed to be one up already but the engineer working on it has been delayed so... I don't know when it'll be up. I'll keep everyone updated.

Leave a comment:

• Young
    started a topic Will there be a new contest sometime soon...

Will there be a new contest sometime soon...

or is there one already in place????? I would appreciate it if you would let me know, anyone. Thanks.
Working...
X