X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf finals predictions

Heat in 6
    Spurs in 6

I think Indiana showed that Detroit is getting run down. They looked damn sloppy in a couple of games there. Meanwhile, Miami continues to roll along. They might have to win a game without Shaq but Wade has already shown that he's no loser McGrady.

The Spurs are just too much for the Suns. Unless Duncan is injured or hobbled for a game or two, the Suns can't compete. The Spurs just showed that they can win a shootout too if they need to.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I wanna say Suns in 7 and Detroit in 7 but smart money has to be Spurs in 6, maybe 5 and Miami in 5. As long as I dont have to sleep through San Antonio-Detroit Final, I'll be fine...
    J Deuce

Comment

Detroit in 7
      Spurs in 6

This is the finals that nobody wants, but I look forward to it. I don't see the Heat being much different than the Laker's team that Detroit destroyed in last year's finals. Shaq + 1 more superstar + questionable (at best) supporting cast and no bench. In fact, let's go Detroit in 6.

Detroit in 6
      Spurs in 6

My final answer.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

you might have called it right. Seems the Heat are the ones struggling.

Can I change my pick?

I still think Spurs will win the West but i'm not so sure about the HEat anymore.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
          you might have called it right. Seems the Heat are the ones struggling.

Can I change my pick?

I still think Spurs will win the West but i'm not so sure about the HEat anymore.
          *Sure, why not? (Note asterick)
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X