"That's my QUARTERBACK" - the TO post game press conference thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's my QUARTERBACK" - the TO post game press conference thread

Please post any quotes, pics or whatever you can find here. I have a feeling it's going to be another one to remember!

He's going to be throwing Choko The Clown under the bus as soon as he opens his mouth.

"I played a good game, they didn't get me the ball enough"

Comment

I loved how he complained about not getting Roy Williams the ball enough and every time they tried, it was disaster!

Comment

I hope this puts to rest that RW is an "elite" receiver. He could do nothing for half a season in this explosive offense. He runs sloppy routes. Looks to me that he is very lazy & highly overrated.

Comment

No quotes from TO this week. He was too busy going to the pharmacy to refill his sleeping pill prescription to talk to the media. (Yeah that's mean and uncalled for - but who cares! He plays for Dallas now so screw him!!)
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            I hope this puts to rest that RW is an "elite" receiver. He could do nothing for half a season in this explosive offense. He runs sloppy routes. Looks to me that he is very lazy & highly overrated.
            Absolutely!

It looked like he was floating in his route running, rather than running with determination and purpose.

Jerrah gave up a 1st and a 3rd for him - what an idiot!!!
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Unfortunately I wasn't paying enough attention during the interview, but I did hear him answer one "I don't think I should answer that right now." I think the question might have been something like, "Do you think they got you the ball enough?" but I'm not sure.

I did pick up on the fact that the reporters were almost funny just how much they were practically begging him to say something stupid. Hehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post

I did pick up on the fact that the reporters were almost funny just how much they were practically begging him to say something stupid. Hehehehe.
                It was rather pathetic. It was almost like the paparazzi yelling "Britney! turn your cooch over here!"

I think at one point Howard Eskin tried to bait him. If Howard died in a fiery crash with Chris Berman, I would wonder what I did to be so lucky.

Overall, wasn't much to see here... move along.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  It was rather pathetic. It was almost like the paparazzi yelling "Britney! turn your cooch over here!"

I think at one point Howard Eskin tried to bait him. If Howard died in a fiery crash with Chris Berman, I would wonder what I did to be so lucky.

I want to see Eskin fight Angelo Cataldi in a Muay Tai death match.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

With Dion, Buck & Kornholio in the back seat.

Comment

money makes TO a little more calm and more able to hold back his true thoughts

I suspect they will come rolling out soon enough though. Philly just was not the place for him to do so. Gotta give the nutball credit for having a little self control

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                        Unfortunately I wasn't paying enough attention during the interview, but I did hear him answer one "I don't think I should answer that right now." I think the question might have been something like, "Do you think they got you the ball enough?" but I'm not sure.

Its what the media does best....bait and have fun with the fallout...

Same with Romo on his "I'll wake up tomorrow and live" comment. The guy just lost a huge game where the whole team played poorly and, as a competitor, he is angry as all get out....then he gets a mike in his face and is expected to be calm, composed and articulate....

Owens actually IMO did very well in his presser to make sure he did not say anything wrong
                        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Like I said, the sports media is now on the same level as paparazzi when it comes to TO.

Comment

TO, sarcastically, seemed really pleased to get a question from Howard Eskin.

Comment

Working...
                            X