• Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz-Same number as The Dandy Dutchman

I hope he gets the same results!

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20.../#more-3104408
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Tim Tebow?

Comment

Not playing for a team owned by Lurie or run by Lurie's son Howie.
      Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
        Tim Tebow?
        Norm Van Brocklin my friend!!

Comment

Was having a working lunch last Weds with a few guys when the gov walked in with his staff. Saw my shirt and came over to talk for a few minutes. An absolute tool.
          Anyway 60, there are no guarantees in life but I am betting that he will be the real deal and I have high hopes that people will speak as highly of him as they do any Eagle QB when his career is done
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
            Was having a working lunch last Weds with a few guys when the gov walked in with his staff. Saw my shirt and came over to talk for a few minutes. An absolute tool.
            Anyway 60, there are no guarantees in life but I am betting that he will be the real deal and I have high hopes that people will speak as highly of him as they do any Eagle QB when his career is done
            I'm not dissing the pick at all ND, but the cost is very troubling. It takes more than a great QB to win a SB. How many did Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Kenny Anderson etc. win? Now that Wentz is here I'm all in with the kid though. Number 11 rocks!!

Comment

I'm all in. Purchased myself and my daughter Wentz #11 Eagles jerseys

Comment

Working...
              X