Who will miss out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will miss out?

One of these teams will miss out on a playoff berth in the AL: the Tigers, Yankees, Red Sox, or White Sox. Who do you think it will be? Right now my money would be on the Tigers because they haven't completely proved themselves yet.
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

I feel like the Tigers are the nats of this year but I saw an interview with Leyland and he's making sure his team doesn't feel the pressure of being the surprise team. I like that. I don't know if they're gonna make the playoffs but i'm certain rooting for them.

Comment

I wish that those four teams could just make it to the playoffs, as they are by far the most interesting/entertaining teams in the AL. Whoever makes it from the AL West will get eliminated real fast.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Well Trevor keeps claiming the A's will make a comeback like they do every year. Which actually doesn't matter because the A's will screw it up in the playoffs again.

Comment

Yeah there's no way the Rangers are going to hold on and win the division title. Something tells me the Angels might be making a comeback sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
          X