OT - World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - World Series

Been good games but that was absolutely crazy last night. Talk about taking a punch and fighting back-- both teams fought hard last night.
    On a side note I don't know how you east coast guys handle staying up to watch games that go into the morning hours
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I see the end of most games.... Been crazy. Not necessarily good baseball, but good entertainment.

Either really bad pitching from both bullpens or this "slick" ball stuff may have some traction.

Comment

Yea I heard Verlander say you can listen to manufacturers say the ball is the same as they have always made or you can listen to pitchers who have held balls their entire life tell you the are a little different. Up to you who you listen to.
      I go with the pitchers. I agree the comebacks and lead changes have been entertaining as you say and not necessarily good ball. Although I have seen a couple of real nice plays also. The pitcher throwing out Hart at 3rd after the bunt was nice as was Bregman throwing out runner at plate
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Working...
      X