Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL kickoff aka Dolphins @ Steelers Game Day Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL kickoff aka Dolphins @ Steelers Game Day Thread!

woooo hoooo!!

The NFL Season is only 3:30 hours away!!

Stuck the Feelers.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Whew! I thought I was the only one excited about this game or maybe I had the wrong day again.

Comment

The wife is gonna force me to watch Big Brother. Sheesh! I'll check in afterwards.

BTW - We are running up to St Augustine for the weekend, and a buddy of mine up in Jax has some free tix to the Jax/Dallas game. Would YOU go, or would you find a bar to watch the Eagles game?
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          The wife is gonna force me to watch Big Brother. Sheesh! I'll check in afterwards.

BTW - We are running up to St Augustine for the weekend, and a buddy of mine up in Jax has some free tix to the Jax/Dallas game. Would YOU go, or would you find a bar to watch the Eagles game?
          Eagles game.

Comment

Eagles game. trust me when I say that a Jags game is not very exciting. the crowd is tame

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH

Me being me I would say FREE tickets are EXTREMELY hard to come by (I've been waiting for some for 21 years ). Watching an Eagles game you can do every week but how often can you boo Dallas in person.
              Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

It's just because it's Dallas, and ME-O, that I even consider this. If I go, I'll wear my Trotter jersey, F-it. I sure don't have a Jags jersey, although I'll be pulling for them.

Supposed to be really good seats owned by our corporation. Plus a tailgate party....hmmmmmmmmm.. Tough one.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

sadly enough, I own a Mark Brunell JAX jersey (got it brand new for 5 bucks back when he was good, wore it once for halloween)

Anyone else puking over the ESPN makeout session with the Stillers?
                  Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Do they have Wifi? You can watch the eagles game on the broadcast!

Comment

Iggs game is 1 Oclock, Jags is at 4. If there is a bar there s.howing the Iggs game.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think we're on to something!!

Comment

That Bettis entrance was just plain stupid.

Comment

That Bettis entrance was completely retarded.

Netiher team looking great so far but it's very early. Anyone else here?

Comment

Culpepper stinks. I can't believe I picked the Dolphins to win the AFC East. Saban better start pounding the ball with Ronnie Brown already.

Comment

These guys suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X