Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great quotes about the Cowboys

From unidentified NFL men:

Tony Romo is a nimrod. I had him in the seventh round coming out and I might have been a little low on him, but that kid makes key mistakes at critical times. I’m not sure if he is composed enough to win in the playoffs. He’s got that bonehead gene — he makes the most bonehead moves at the most inopportune times.”

“Too many head coaches have no presence about them. If I’m hiring a head coach, I want someone with a presence. Some of these head coaches look like Kris Kringle on the sidelines. Just look at Wade Phillips. He looks like he should be on a Campbell’s Soup commercial walking around the sideline. You think DeMarcus Ware is going to respond to a guy like him getting in his grill?”

“You can’t build the core of a football team with an owner like Jerry Jones. I don’t mind a few thugs, but you can’t keep bringing in criminals. I like guys that are a little bit on the edge, but don’t give me guys that are criminals.”

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...dibles2323.htm
    Last edited by Leonard Tose; 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

bump after last night's game
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Being as Demarcus Ware has a shot at breaking Strahan's sack record, I'm not sure he's the best example of a player not responding to the coach, but whatever.

Comment

this quote about Romo keeps coming back to me as i watch him make one bonehead decision after another. he's Brett Favre, without the occasional magic.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK View Post
          Being as Demarcus Ware has a shot at breaking Strahan's sack record, I'm not sure he's the best example of a player not responding to the coach, but whatever.
          I'd take Demarcus Ware, Marion Barber and Jason Witten off the Cowboys in a heartbeat.

Imagine the eagles with Witten and Barber alone.

Comment

"Dallas Sucks" (attributed to all of America outside of little "d")

Comment

Working...
            X