No announcement yet.

Earth to Vin, Earth to Vin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but when I'm out surfing, I prefer to be surrounded by white women. If I were to get into trouble out there, black women can't swim...dropping them by 10 points on a 10 point scale.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
      .... I generally don't date....A woman...
      Fixed! j/k lief.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Besides the act itself, there is nothing more sensual than a tango.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Two things come to mind...

1) Kate Upton is the hottest woman on earth.
          http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...w=1016&bih=807

2) Dallas Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            Two things come to mind...

1) Kate Upton is the hottest woman on earth.
            http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...w=1016&bih=807
            Not even in the top 100 IMO.

Comment

Damn leif. If she isn't in your top 100, I DEFINITELY want to see who's on your list!

Comment

I like dark hair, skin and eyes. Vacuous blonds are good for a roll in the hay, nothing more.

Comment

Monica Belluci at almost 50 is still hotter Kate Upton. But that's just my opinion, and I realize that it probably won't be a popular one.

Comment

I'm not really a big fan of blondes either. I (dated/married) Asian women mostly throughout my life, but I can appreciate the beauty and air-headedness of Kate Upton. In fact, I'd probably boil her underwear to make my soup.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                      I'm not really a big fan of blondes either. I (dated/married) Asian women mostly throughout my life, but I can appreciate the beauty and air-headedness of Kate Upton. In fact, I'd probably boil her underwear to make my soup.

Thank you stock. Just when I was starting think I may have been wrong, you show me that I'm right in thinking that you're a complete freak!!

Comment

Call me crazy but I like hot chicks who don't take themselves too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          Thank you stock. Just when I was starting think I may have been wrong, you show me that I'm right in thinking that you're a complete freak!!
                          Thank YOU, Juk, but I am not interested in joining your cigar club!
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                            Thank YOU, Juk, but I am not interested in joining your cigar club!
                            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              I see that little dance as attention whoring which, yeah might be interesting for a day or two, but by the 3rd date I'd putting the gun to one or both of our heads.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                I love her. YOU STAY AWAY! (You're welcome to keep looking at the video, though, if you like.) The rest of you are insane, and I'm fine with that. Kate and I don't need you people anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X