Who Should Be Our Next Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Be Our Next Coach

I've listed below who I would like (and not like) to be our next Head Coach. Please list your choices or make comments.

Coaches I would like:

Chuck Pagano - #1 Choice if the Colts fire him - Bruce Arians would run through a brick wall for Chuck Pagano. That is enough of a recommendation for me.

Mike Smith - Has deep NFL coaching experience, including being head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

Vic Fangio - Has 36 years of NFL experience Has done great work as a Defensive Coordinator for both the 49ers and Bears. Deserves a chance to be Head Coach.

Sean McDermott - Has been here and done great work at Carolina. Like the fact that he is a defensive coach.

Josh McDaniels - Great experience working under Belichick.

Darrell Bevell - If Bradford leaves, we might want to pick up Kaepernick. Bevell knows how to run an offense with a mobile QB and mediocre WR’s.

Coaches I Don’t Want

Pat Shurman - Tell him to pack his bags right after the Giants game.

Matt Patricia - Every time I see him he is wearing a baseball hat backwards like a bro. Don’t want Poochie, the Simpsons character, as my head coach.

Doug Marrone - An opportunist quitter! Walked away from coaching positions at Syracuse (My school!) and Buffalo Bills. He can kiss my ass!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

No to Mike smith. I have a friend who is a knowledgeable falcons fan. He says Mike smith is almost as bad as Andy Reid on in game adjustments.

Comment

Sean Payton? I never liked that smug a-hole who always looked to me like he was doing a duck-face...however, he certainly has a good resume.

Comment

Add Hue Jackson to the list also. Might be name out of no where to.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          I've listed below who I would like (and not like) to be our next Head Coach. Please list your choices or make comments.

Coaches I would like:

Chuck Pagano - #1 Choice if the Colts fire him - Bruce Arians would run through a brick wall for Chuck Pagano. That is enough of a recommendation for me.

Mike Smith - Has deep NFL coaching experience, including being head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

Vic Fangio - Has 36 years of NFL experience Has done great work as a Defensive Coordinator for both the 49ers and Bears. Deserves a chance to be Head Coach.

Sean McDermott - Has been here and done great work at Carolina. Like the fact that he is a defensive coach.

Josh McDaniels - Great experience working under Belichick.

Darrell Bevell - If Bradford leaves, we might want to pick up Kaepernick. Bevell knows how to run an offense with a mobile QB and mediocre WR’s.

Coaches I Don’t Want

Pat Shurman - Tell him to pack his bags right after the Giants game.

Matt Patricia - Every time I see him he is wearing a baseball hat backwards like a bro. Don’t want Poochie, the Simpsons character, as my head coach.

Doug Marrone - An opportunist quitter! Walked away from coaching positions at Syracuse (My school!) and Buffalo Bills. He can kiss my ass!

Totally agree!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I don't want Sean McDermott either. Just way too inconsistent of a record as he's bounced around teams.

Mike Smith is a loser choice IMO. You go to Mike Smith when everyone else has said no.

Comment

Jim Harbaugh.

But seeing how Jeffrey needs a coach to fondle his balls every night, that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                Jim Harbaugh.

But seeing how Jeffrey needs a coach to fondle his balls every night, that will never happen.
                ?????????
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

1. Sean Payton
                  2. Hue Jackson
                  3. Ben McAdoo
                  4. Matt Patricia... With a very good OC like Schurmur or Wisenhunt
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

not many of these names make me excited

Cowher would work. Luring Harbaugh from Michigan would work

the rest I just don't care for. and hell no to Payton

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                      not many of these names make me excited

Cowher would work. Luring Harbaugh from Michigan would work

the rest I just don't care for. and hell no to Payton
                      There is nobody to get "excited" about. The guys that are "hot" almost never pan out anyway . I don't want Cowher. He's been out of it far too long and most likely doesn't want to coach anymore so it's moot.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This years crop of HC candidates is about as underwhelming as I can ever remember. There is not a single candidate that gets me fired up.

David Shaw the Standford HC is somewhat intriguing from an upside standpoint. Things are a lot different from the last time we were looking for a new HC.

P.S.-I would take Payton if Brees came along with him

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          1. Sean Payton
                          2. Hue Jackson
                          3. Ben McAdoo
                          I like this list, altho would prefer Cowher. Holmgren? I think they need to get a GM with real authority. Donohue works for me ... as would Gamble or ... gasp ... Jaws. Don't like McDermott, McDaniel, Smith.
                          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            1. Sean Payton
                            2. Hue Jackson
                            3. Ben McAdoo
                            I like this list, altho would prefer Cowher. Holmgren? I think they need to get a GM with real authority. Donohue works for me ... as would Gamble or ... gasp ... Jaws. Don't like McDermott, McDaniel, Smith.
                            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Jeff Fisher and Foles wind up in Philly while Chip and Bradford wind up in St L
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X