Herremans and Jackson off the PUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herremans and Jackson off the PUP

Also Parrish was released.Let's go Jamal ! IMO adding Jackson and Herremans make this group real deep. McGlynn did a nice job on Friday and Andrews had some nice blocks.Howard was a beast and Dunlop held his own at RT.
    Macho to return to field as well.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Also Parrish was released.Let's go Jamal ! IMO adding Jackson and Herremans make this group real deep. McGlynn did a nice job on Friday and Andrews had some nice blocks.Howard was a beast and Dunlop held his own at RT.
    Macho to return to field as well.
    I was at the game, and I think Parrish blew his chance to at least stick around a while. His kick-offs only reached the 5-10 yard line, and his punts were mediocre at best. There was a chance he could upseat Rocca if he could boom the ball into the end-zone and give the Eagles a guy for kick-offs to preserve Akers leg, give them better field position AND a back-up FG kicker. But it looked like Parrish failed to meet the task. I was at training camp this past Tuesday, and Parrish didn't really impress me that day either from what I saw.

It's a shame though as it would've made a fun local story.
    Last edited by YourPalChrisMal; 08-15-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

The douchebags doing the Eagle game were talking like the kickoffs were outstanding. I'm sitting there thinking, What's so damn great about a low liner to the 8 ? If Akers is gonna kick 5 FGs a game,maybe they were correct in limiting his early kicks.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Good news on Jackson, hopefully he is ready to go Week 1.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I'm not sure why YPCM started a new thread when he could've just bumped this one.

Comment

Woah, deja vu all over again.

Comment

Working...
            X