Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
    At position of need
    Whew. I thought he was talking about transvestites or something.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Whew. I thought he was talking about transvestites or something.

Comment

Lol. Best Player Available At A Position Of Need

Which is what I think all teams do at all times.

Face it. If we had two stud tackles signed long term and under 30, there is not a chance we trade up for Dillard. It was not just BPA

Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
          Lol. Best Player Available At A Position Of Need

Which is what I think all teams do at all times.

Face it. If we had two stud tackles signed long term and under 30, there is not a chance we trade up for Dillard. It was not just BPA

Just my $.02
          Good point and that's what I was referring to when I said that you couldn't trust Howie. He can bullshit with the best of them lol.

Comment

They all BS. Most positions require depth. You might have 2 stud DEs and draft one with your first round pick and call it BPA. I would counter and say a 3rd DE is stilll a position of need. Same with OL, WR, HB

QB, Kicker, and punter are the only exceptions needing 1. If you have a great one and take one with your top pick it’s because if contract or injury concern.

Dumbest thing in football is the BPA discussion

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              They all BS. Most positions require depth. You might have 2 stud DEs and draft one with your first round pick and call it BPA. I would counter and say a 3rd DE is stilll a position of need. Same with OL, WR, HB

QB, Kicker, and punter are the only exceptions needing 1. If you have a great one and take one with your top pick it’s because if contract or injury concern.

Dumbest thing in football is the BPA discussion
              I disagree. The dumbest thing in football are mock drafts.

Comment

Or maybe Andy drafting Watkins as a BPA. Doesn't matter if it is a position of need or not he wasn't the right pick.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  Or maybe Andy drafting Watkins as a BPA. Doesn't matter if it is a position of need or not he wasn't the right pick.
                  Man was that right on the money along with drafting a 4th round pick (Mathews) to run your defense at middle linebacker.

Comment

Bingo!!!!!!

Comment

interesting to do, but if you hit after the first 5 picks in the draft you are lucky
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                      X