No announcement yet.

Sixers, Fun To Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've gone to pot without Embiid. I'm hoping Fultz gets out of his mental funk and is able to contribute next month.

Comment

They will be great if they can play in a hospital ward. Team is frustrating with injuries!

Comment

Embiid's return and XMas day performance is just what this team needed. They play 3 in 4 days out west. I doubt his "load management" will allow for two out of 3 games played but we'll see.

Comment

I'd be surprised stevemc. He is a difference maker but if I am a coach I don't know how can you have players who need so much time off
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

He played through an injury last night which was encouraging. They are 2-7 when he isn't in the lineup and 16-12 when he plays. So while it's frustrating to have him sit often, you can't argue with the results. If it keeps him healthy and puts them in a position to make the playoffs, then this load management made sense.

Comment

Can't argue with that I guess. I just think it has to be frustrating for the coach. The other is, and I am not there to hear this, what do fans think when they pay to see a game and he isn't playing. I suppose it is like a lot of BB games where the star sits out. Might not be happy but it is just a fact of life.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

They appear to give him his days off on the road if at all possible knowing the home crowd has expectations of seeing him. I'm going on the 24th. He better play!

Comment

What is going to happen with Fultz. Do you see him playing by then
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

stevemc....you must be loving some of the wins from the last three weeks. Thy may not be "there" yet but they are above 500 with some quality wins
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Yeah - they still can't close out some big leads but they are fun to watch. Simmons can't shoot and is still one of the more exciting players to watch in the league. Tough loss yesterday. It will be interesting to see if Embiid plays tonight in his first back to back in perhaps ever? He's been cleared as long as he feels up to it.

As for Fultz, it appears to be completely mental. I hope we have a good witch doctor for him because we could use the college version of Fultz right about now.

Comment

The Thunder game was national so I saw most. Sixers just aren't in that class yet. Like most sports you have to have your high picks pan out. Maybe he'll be there next year. Are you headed out to Minneapoils
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Debacle last night. The Nets shot the lights out and we just crapped the bed. Lick our wounds and see if Embiid can play back-to-back on Fri/Sat for the first time ever.

Comment

Didn't see it but read the results. Like the Flyers in that it is nice the team is on the verge of being relevant. Better than knowing going in that they won't be in the game. Just need one or two more good basketball players; can they do that?????? Hope so but still got to see it
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

The Sixers have rebounded nicely. Embiid scared the shit out of me with all his writhing around on the ground. Redick calls him a great actor. I hope that's the case. Adding Belinelli for nothing is a great shot in the arm. They need bench scoring and that's what he delivers. They have a really favorable schedule down the stretch too.

Comment

I think I saw somewhere a day or two ago that since the SB the Sixers and Flyers are 8-0. Nice to see a little sunshine.
                                I think I put it on the EFO board but it was real nice to see Embiid, et al supporting the birds showing up to support the Sixers
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X