OT - Out-of-Market Eagles Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Out-of-Market Eagles Games

Folks - this is the year I solve the conundrum of watching all Eagles games in NY, without going to a bar, and with your help! There must be a way with all the streaming, right? I still have Verizon, but that only helps with nationally televised games and games vs Vagiants. Willing to pay for a legal broadcast, and welcome all suggestions. Thanks in advance!
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

I've had the NFL Ticket on Direct TV for 18 Years & always get a Good Deal. Always ask for the RETENTION DEPARTMENT.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
      I've had the NFL Ticket on Direct TV for 18 Years & always get a Good Deal. Always ask for the RETENTION DEPARTMENT.
      I've been getting it for free too every year since you turned me onto that deal Jay.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
        Folks - this is the year I solve the conundrum of watching all Eagles games in NY, without going to a bar, and with your help! There must be a way with all the streaming, right? I still have Verizon, but that only helps with nationally televised games and games vs Vagiants. Willing to pay for a legal broadcast, and welcome all suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Do you know a kid in college?

Comment

I have watched the games off of FaceBook Live. It runs about one minute behind live.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I live in an area which has DirectTV, but I am not a subscriber so can’t get NFL Ticket on a stand-alone basis.

Know kids in college - what’s the angle there?

How do you watch on FaceBook? Is there a group to join? Does someone re-broadcast?

Really appreciate!
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
              Thanks, guys. I live in an area which has DirectTV, but I am not a subscriber so can’t get NFL Ticket on a stand-alone basis.

Know kids in college - what’s the angle there?

How do you watch on FaceBook? Is there a group to join? Does someone re-broadcast?

Really appreciate!
              I find that in fan groups one or more broadcast their TV over their phone. I had Direct TV. I have no interest in having DTV other than for the ticket.

Comment

For the past 3 years there’s been a college special where you have you prove you’re in college. But streaming Sunday ticket for $100.

I go through my nephew.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                  I find that in fan groups one or more broadcast their TV over their phone. I had Direct TV. I have no interest in having DTV other than for the ticket.
                  I thought that I read that Verizon won a contract over twitter for the rights to broadcast games?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    For the past 3 years there’s been a college special where you have you prove you’re in college. But streaming Sunday ticket for $100.

I go through my nephew.
                    I have a kid in college. What do you have to provide? I can get it then for my folks who live out of town.

Comment

I'd be interested in knowing that also since I have two grandsons in college
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        I'd be interested in knowing that also since I have two grandsons in college
                        How long have you had DTV? I've had it for 10 years so they just give it to me every year now when I ask. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          I thought that I read that Verizon won a contract over twitter for the rights to broadcast games?
                          You could be correct. This is someone videoing their TV. Probably not legal and I probably don’t care

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                            I have a kid in college. What do you have to provide? I can get it then for my folks who live out of town.

I dont know if they've released this year's offer yet. I think you just need to provide name, bday, college. They then look up the kid's name from the registrar's office db or something. The first year i did it, my nephew was an incoming freshman so they didn't have it on file. I had to email a copy of my nephew's college ID. IT was pretty easy.

I'll let this group know when it's available.

edit: https://nflst.directv.com/eligibility/student

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              How long have you had DTV? I've had it for 10 years so they just give it to me every year now when I ask. PM me for details.
                              60- had DTV for 25 years and canx about 5 months ago. Never had access to local cable because it was too expensive to run line to where I live but they ran fiber optics to the house last year. Needed an easement so I told them they needed to run it to house and garage and set up internet, cable access etc. Every year DTV prices would go up. I'd call and get a deal here and there (including ticket a couple times) but it is a pain in the ass going through this guy to get to that guy and act like you are begging. After I quit some guy called asking about what they could do to get me back since I was such a long time customer. Told him they should've thought of that earlier. Maybe give people an anniversary present who have been with you ten years like 3 months HBO, or people that have been with you 15 years NFL Ticket, or 20 years one month free. Some kind of bone like they give new people. But the bone they want to give is higher rates.
                              Whatever, they just kind of pissed me off
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X