Under The Radar Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under The Radar Signing

Jimmy Parades, a good young player who fits what they are trying to do here. Has a little pop in his bat and can play a couple positions. Had a nice game today with a 3 run knock. I like where we are heading.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

The offense needs a boost so I'm all about giving him and others a look. LOVE that Mackanin is showing the hutzpa to simply bench Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
      The offense needs a boost so I'm all about giving him and others a look. LOVE that Mackanin is showing the hutzpa to simply bench Howard.
      he's not hitting Galvis' weight, he should be sitting. He looks like a beaten man. I don't even have faith in him to catch a throw from short.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X