When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When?

When is the rest of the world gonna recognize and do something about these mass murdering radical Islam terrorists?

I am so sick of such a small number of idiots spreading fear around the world--- they need to be crushed--- and the entire world needs to be a part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sickening how the whole world just turns a blind eye to it. There are so many liberal idiots that just pretend it isn't going on. I could go on for days on this crap and it's maddening. One thing for sure is that if the Muslim communities in the world don't step up and out the bad seeds things will only get worse.

I could go on and on about this stuff. I tried to post about 5 times already and just deleted what I wrote. This is just so sick.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Not sure what you are asking. Most developed countries do recognize it. They chose to let the US get the press and do the heavy lifting but many developed countries are very heavily involved in the intel business -- ask Israel. Just like the response to Syria; anyone could have stepped up to take action but ONLY the US did while the others lauded the US response. The vast majority of other countries see it as our problem not theirs. If we weren't continually meddling in others affairs they wouldn't hate us so. There is no blind eye -- just a different view of us.
      I agree they need to be crushed. I agree it HAS to be done by the Muslim community. I said to my wife today that it is great we will step up security at concerts now but there are SO many soft targets that law enforcement chases the last event. How about EVERY crowded restaurant in the US being a target. A bomb is only going to cover so many square feet. Doesn't matter if you walk into a concert, a subway platform or a McDonalds.
      Just like the hijackers of the 70s and the US bred extremists from the 60s and 70s the world (mostly US) will put these Islamic Terrorists down. They have slowly been crushing them for five years but it takes a long time when you are in other countries.
      And I would note that Mr. Trump seems to have forgotten the words Radical Islamic Terrorist. But he is different than all the rest. My guess is once he is safely back in the US he will start talking s*** again.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Sure we provide the bombs ND, but most of the morons that live around here have no idea that we are actually at war right now. They are all afraid that Trump is going to blow the world up somehow. You really have to spend a week out here to really appreciate how these people think. These Massachusetts liberals think that they are the smartest people on earth but really are the most naïve people on the planet. You would think that the Boston Marathon bombing might have woken a few up. Nope. Let them all in and let's have a sanctuary state.

Comment

Unfortunately we are at war and have been at war since 1990 or so. Maybe if congress did their job and actually declared war, or even declare we are not at war and stop funding these police actions or whatever you want to call them, we would be better off. Of all the countries in the world the US has been in more wars than anyone else over the last 100 years.
          Maybe that is part of our problem.
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

[QUOTE=NoDakIggle;306926]Unfortunately we are at war and have been at war since 1990 or so. Maybe if congress did their job and actually declared war, or even declare we are not at war and stop funding these police actions or whatever you want to call them, we would be better off. Of all the countries in the world the US has been in more wars than anyone else over the last 100 years.
            Maybe that is part of our problem.[/
            QUOTE]

And people wonder why Russia doesn't trust us.

Comment

What I'm asking for is that these other nations put boots on the ground in the middle east and let's end these radicals!

Can we get 100% of them, of course not, but the funding can be taken away, the bases taken away, the arms taken away, .... if you cut off the head these "lone wolf" guys and the small "cells" will go away in time.

And yes I agree some of this we bring on ourselves by trying to be the worlds policeman, but we can not just withdraw now. Radical muslims want to convert EVERYBODY and those that won't need to be dead.... per them. You can't reason with that, you have to destroy it..... and that won't happen if you turn your back on it and bury our heads in the sand.

Doesn't matter what got us here -------- we are here and the world needs to end it.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                What I'm asking for is that these other nations put boots on the ground in the middle east and let's end these radicals!

Can we get 100% of them, of course not, but the funding can be taken away, the bases taken away, the arms taken away, .... if you cut off the head these "lone wolf" guys and the small "cells" will go away in time.

And yes I agree some of this we bring on ourselves by trying to be the worlds policeman, but we can not just withdraw now. Radical muslims want to convert EVERYBODY and those that won't need to be dead.... per them. You can't reason with that, you have to destroy it..... and that won't happen if you turn your back on it and bury our heads in the sand.

Doesn't matter what got us here -------- we are here and the world needs to end it.
                I would seriously tell countries that won't help to go screw themselves. Period. Let somebody else help them. They may not have the money to provide help but they certainly have people who could soldier. I'm tired of reading about how our kids get killed, especially while these rich sheiks ride around in their Mercedes laughing at us.

Comment

I agree with your thoughts but would say we have had coalitions. Unfortunately we dick around and dick around and before long the others tire of it before we tire of it. We go in and defeat the bastards and the get all wishy washy in wanting to rebuild them and help them.
                  People were tired and pissing about troops getting injured and killed and wanted to end Iraq. Then people are pissing about Al Queda or ISIS moving in. The only way IMO to win is to beat the hell out of them and then put a US general in charge of the country for years until they are able to run themselves. But that doesn't last. We used to have a shah in Iran that held with the US.
                  Hell we just sold billions in weapons to Saudi. Great right. Well it will be until the bastards use them in a way we don't want. Maybe against us. Just like Saddam.
                  Either go in and kick their ass (with other countries in tow) or get the hell out and let them kill each other. If they do something to us send in as many missiles as we own until they cry uncle. Trump isn't going to do that any more than Obama was going to do that or George Bush was going to do that.
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

I just saw the figures last night on FOX and exactly 3 of those European NATO welchers pay up, the ones with NO MONEY. Poland, Greece and Great Britain who isn't in even Europe anymore. Even those stiffs Germany who has more money than the rest of Europe combined don't pay up. Trump is calling them out and they deserve it. Of course he is being criticized by the left by not doing it diplomatically enough. Too bad.

Comment

I agree as a PC hater I glad he called them out.

More people in power need to talk straight and not worry about hurting a few feelings.

PC' ness will be the decline and fall of western civilization, IMHO. EXtreme? Yup, but that is the way I see it.

Comment

Concur. But this is just another way we exert our influence over other countries. It isn't fair to the US taxpayer and we have done it for years. He didn't say anything wrong.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

That's because we're flush with cash ($20 trillion in debt) in the Euro is still more valuable than our dollar.

Comment

And now this on Fredricka Whitfield's CNN show (who is pretty fair for the most part with a slight lean left). The guest said "in defense of Europe not paying their full share the US spends a lot of money is Asia that really doesn't involve them". What??? This moron never heard of North Korea????

Comment

Working...
                            X