Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs are also signing Anthony Hitchens former Cowgirl linebacker

9 million per year.

That probably shuts the door on Bradham coming back here. Hitchens is no where near the linebacker that Bradham is.
    Last edited by taz; 03-13-2018, 09:41 AM.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Star Loteleli DT to the Bills on a 5yr deal
      Albert Wilson WR to the Dolphins on a 3yr deal 24mill deal

Comment

Drew Brees back to the Saints 2yrs 50 million 27 million guaranteed, will count 25 mill against their salary cap this year.

Comment

Cousins to the Vikings
          Westburg (Giants best olineman) to the 49ers

Paul Pozlusny (For PSU player) retires from the NFL

Comment

Zona waiting on Foles?
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Zona waiting on Foles?
              I read somewhere (rotoworld?) that Glennon (lol)was on their radar too

Update Sleevie Wonder (Bradford) agrees to terms with the cardinals

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                I read somewhere (rotoworld?) that Glennon (lol)was on their radar too

Update Sleevie Wonder (Bradford) agrees to terms with the cardinals
                If you thought that Palmer was a statue.......

Comment

With Celek and Burton now gone, I have a really strong feeling that Martellus Bennett will be coming here on the cheap (1 year) to play with his bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    With Celek and Burton now gone, I have a really strong feeling that Martellus Bennett will be coming here on the cheap (1 year) to play with his bro.
                    I sure hope not.

Comment

Zone signs Sam Bradford 20 mill a year for two years what a joke

Comment

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ree-agency-nfl

Eagles talking to Broncos LB?

Article makes it sound like he’s going weakside...where Kendricks plays

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                          Zone signs Sam Bradford 20 mill a year for two years what a joke
                          Sam’s gotten wealthy from being an average QB who can’t stay healthy. I see Arizona regrets written all over this deal.

Comment

Bradford has appeared to be the man making the most money from the NFL with the least amount of actual on field time (for a starting QB) ever.

Comment

Anybody have any details on the contract? Sam is going to find himself in the same boat that he was in while he was with us and Carson got drafted. I don't feel too bad for him though as he'll pocket a few more millions. He's football's version of Chuck Wepner.

Comment

What has Bradford done that makes teams run to him with wheelbarrows of money ?
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X