Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a new contest sometime soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a new contest sometime soon...

or is there one already in place????? I would appreciate it if you would let me know, anyone. Thanks.
    -Young

There's no current contest. There was actually supposed to be one up already but the engineer working on it has been delayed so... I don't know when it'll be up. I'll keep everyone updated.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

ok. well as soon as you get word, please let me know. Thanks!
      -Young

Comment

Question

Do you have an idea of when it will be up? When to expect it?
        -Young

Comment

Fantasy Football Prize?

Will there be a prize for a writing contest that will give you admission to the fantasy football league for free? I heard that this may be a prize. I wasn't sure because it's a rumor, but I would appreciate it if you would clue me in on whether or not it's true. Thanks.
          -Young

Comment

The prize in the past has been $100.
            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

yea i know. but i heard there may be prize for free entry to a fantasy football league.
              -Young

Comment

I know there's a free fantasy football league berth if you win the fantasy baseball league, but I'm not sure about the contest.
                "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

There's a few things coming up. I had planned on launching the contest(s) in May but there are some technical difficulties. But there are two contests in the pipeline, one is a "Leaderboard" contest which is based on how many stories/comments/journals you write and the other is a Writing contest that's based on rating by users. Both require some programming and the engineer on the site is currently too busy to do them.

Comment

What would the 'rating by users' be? Like a 1-10?

Comment

Yeah, either 1-5 or 1-10 and the story with the most points for the month wins.

Comment

is there any timeline or a time to expect the contest(s) to be launched although there are some difficulties?
                        -Young

Comment

Honestly, I don't know. The sooner the better.

Comment

yea, i agree.
                            -Young

Comment

Working...
                            X