Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    I agree. However if it is 6 games as I’ve been reading, there is plenty of time before the trade deadline.
    Most teams use the 1-2 punch these days Ross. Heck we use at least 3 a game. I don't think Hunt is very big anyway is he? I think that KC alternated him.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well good to hear he is on a zero tolerance program with the Browns. What was Dorsey going to say-- we're only gonna give him two or three chances before we cut ties?
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Most teams use the 1-2 punch these days Ross. Heck we use at least 3 a game. I don't think Hunt is very big anyway is he? I think that KC alternated him.
        I think both backs are too good to coexist. I could be wrong.

Comment

If they need a QB, I hear Kapernick is still available
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
            If they need a QB, I hear Kapernick is still available
            Hasn't that franchise suffered enough already? Then again watching that ass Mayfield taking SuperAss's place isn't very appealing either. In fact I've even stopped pulling for that franchise because of that jerk. I didn't mind his stomping around after making TD's very much but staring down Hue Jackson did it for me with that asshole. I think that was one of the worst things that I've ever seen by a player that wasn't violent. There's no way I'd ever want to see him in an Eagle uniform.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X