Hunt Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt Suspension

8 games, he'll be a great addition the second half of the season and the playoffs
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

He’s not a FA. He was signed by the Browns

Comment

I think it comes out to be a 12 or 13 games as he missed so the ones after he got cut last year.

I personally don't want him on my team, I don't want Tyrek Hill on my team (How can you break a little boys arm.).

Andy Reid is running a Dallas Cowboys type criminal asylum over there. At least they acted quickly with Hunt, they should do the same with Hill and cut him to.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy View Post
        He’s not a FA. He was signed by the Browns
        I meant he will be great for the Browns to add for the playoff run. I know he's a Brown. For a while now. A rested RB with mad skills coming in at the halfway point could be big for them
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          I meant he will be great for the Browns to add for the playoff run. I know he's a Brown. For a while now. A rested RB with mad skills coming in at the halfway point could be big for them

If QTip hasn't blown them up by then.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

the love affair will be too hot and heavy the first year. Once they have some success Qtip will want HIS. Then things will get interesting

Comment

Working...
            X