Gambling Doug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling Doug

I just have a feeling that Doug is going to call a fake punt or fg Saturday. I don't ever recall him doing that.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I hope Fipp and the boys figure out a way to block a punt early in the game to set the tone. It's a play that can be a huge momentum swing.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I'm hoping we dominate to the point that trick plays never cross his mind
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Not sure he will go trick plays but I expect him to be aggressive. The birds need to be the hunter and not the hunted this time of year. Everyone thinks they are the dogs in this game so it should not be a difficult pregame talk to get them eager
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Mis direction works well against the Falcons, maybe a mis direction hand off to Burton who then turns and throws it down field to Torey Smith who is wide open and drops it.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Mis direction works well against the Falcons, maybe a mis direction hand off to Burton who then turns and throws it down field to Torey Smith who is wide open and drops it.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              Is that before or after the catch?
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X