Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most interested in seeing in this game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I wonder if Bradford is out because Chip doesn't trust the Oline much?

Could be.. or he hasn't figured out the O yet.. or he's not completely healthy.. the latter I think is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
      Could be.. or he hasn't figured out the O yet.. or he's not completely healthy.. the latter I think is right.
      I think it's a combo of the O line, plus the Ravens joint practices coming up, which Kelly might think is a better gradual way to get Bradford in there.

I'm sure Murray is not playing simply to limit his touches in the pre-season, given how heavily he was used last year. Wouldn't surprise me if they held him out of many practices before the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
        I think it's a combo of the O line, plus the Ravens joint practices coming up, which Kelly might think is a better gradual way to get Bradford in there.

I'm sure Murray is not playing simply to limit his touches in the pre-season, given how heavily he was used last year. Wouldn't surprise me if they held him out of many practices before the regular season.

Well that's certainly the plan so far. I hope they give Sproles and Mathews a break too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Somebody has to take the reps. And get used to hitting live again. I think Sproles is enough of a vet that you really don't need that. DeMarco is a physical player by nature, so my concern is two-fold: Is he getting the reps to make the right reads with the Oline, and is he gong to be prepared to HOLD ON TO THE BALL in live action?

Mathews, coming off of injury, I want him getting some live hitting and tackling. To me, he gets a bunch of work in the Pre-Season.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Somebody has to take the reps. And get used to hitting live again. I think Sproles is enough of a vet that you really don't need that. DeMarco is a physical player by nature, so my concern is two-fold: Is he getting the reps to make the right reads with the Oline, and is he gong to be prepared to HOLD ON TO THE BALL in live action?

Mathews, coming off of injury, I want him getting some live hitting and tackling. To me, he gets a bunch of work in the Pre-Season.
            Good points on Murray. He really needs work on the read option so that there are no screw-ups, Bradford too! I think that they both should have played a little, but I guess Chip knows what he's doing.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X