No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowgirls GDT 12-28-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• This is one of the greatest Iggles games I have seen in my 60 years as a fan

Comment

• Clemmons forces Romo to fumble once again
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I have officially crapped my pants

Comment

• Clemons is having a sensational game

Comment

• Remember the detroit lions playoff win in 95 maybe. This is better than that. And the best part is to is going home and we aren't
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Love that they went deep on that play!

Comment

• Good news continues, Miami takes the against the Favres.

Comment

• I am getting SOOOOOO drunk tonight!!!

Comment

• I simply can't get enough shots of Jerruh!

Comment

• HOW CAN TROY AIKMAN SAY THEY ARE THE MOST TALENTED. He is a FAGGOT.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Even Buck is bashing the Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            HOW CAN TROY AIKMAN SAY THEY ARE THE MOST TALENTED. He is a FAGGOT.
                            He said a lot of people think...not necessarily him. And they do have a lot of talent.

Comment

• 44-3.
                              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• no one quits like the cowboys

Comment

Working...
                                X