Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I'm sooooo sick of Alabama and Nick Sabin.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• You know what has to suck. Having your wedding pics taken under a tree and having the bitch fall on the party to kill and injure them
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              You know what has to suck. Having your wedding pics taken under a tree and having the bitch fall on the party to kill and injure them

OK NoDak, this needs to be expanded upon......
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• saw on the a.m. news that there was a wedding party in CA I believe that was in a park having their pics taken when a tree fell on them. One person killed, five taken to hospital. Others injured.
                We have all seen reports where pics were being taken on a bridge or pier or something and everyone fell in but usually it is just an embarrassment. This one was fatal
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• That is seriously f-ed up!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

You know what has to suck. Having your wedding pics taken under a tree and having the bitch fall on the party to kill and injure them
                    How awful. That's just not right.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Aquib Talib is still a flaming Ahole.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                        Aquib Talib is still a flaming Ahole.
                        You got that right! It was hilarious to watch though. Even the guy he did it to was laughing with a teammate telling what happened. They couldn't believe that Talib was so much of an asshole to do it! You could almost read their minds.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• The guy just needs a major beat down.

Comment

saw on the a.m. news that there was a wedding party in CA I believe that was in a park having their pics taken when a tree fell on them. One person killed, five taken to hospital. Others injured.
                            We have all seen reports where pics were being taken on a bridge or pier or something and everyone fell in but usually it is just an embarrassment. This one was fatal
                            This happened to the family of a guy I worked with. He was with his son at Cub Scout camp. There was a totem pole there for years. They were are sitting around it when the pole collapsed killing his son. Supposedly termites had been destroying it just under the ground. Nobody knew.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• my semi annual sorry assed drivers rant. Just coming off 2 days of stomach virus, daughter calls and asks me to get her sons at daycare cuz she is sick . After loading up the 2 little ones I head home. Doing 45 when this cunt pulls out, California roll style 50 ft in front of me and immediately stops dead, puts blinker on for a left turn. I had enough room to roll by on the right so I hit the horn , gave her the finger and screamed "stupid fucking cunt". Well guess what I'm trying to get the 2 1/2 year old to stop saying. Yes, Friday the 13th strikes !!!
                                Last edited by musicman; 01-13-2017, 06:15 PM.
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X