Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Your second mistake was going to a Walmart in Tijuana.

Comment

Your second mistake was going to a Walmart in Tijuana.
      but it's the only Walmart I know with a donkey show
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Finished the wifes shopping today and I just gotta ask. Doesn't anyone in America speak english ? I swear it was an even 50/50 split. Now I don't begrudge anyone their opportunity to come to the US and make a better life for themselves,but learn the fucking language instead of screaming at the Walmart employee making 8 bucks an hr because he didn't go to college and learn a half dozen different languages. Hell HE barely knows english.
        Thank you, why the hell can you take a drivers license test in any one of 50 languages is beyond me. Official stuff should be conducted in an official language; it is time.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
          but it's the only Walmart I know with a donkey show
          That's where you're mistaken. They all have donkey shows. You just gotta wander into the wrong area.

Comment

• I heard on the radio the other morning that some woman set up a meth lab in an isle at walmart for 6 FUCKING HOURS and no one noticed.Can you imagine ?Just let's you know what a freak show Walmart is. I've since learned that she was an employee of the Dallas Cowboys and the mistress of Jerry Jones.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Seriously? Some people need to be sterilized.

SEATTLE (AP)—Scuffles broke out and police were brought in to quell unrest that nearly turned into riots across the nation Friday following the release of Nike’s new Air Jordan basketball shoes—a retro model of one of the most popular Air Jordans ever made.

Comment

• Another group to send to a deserted island with nothing but automatic weapons.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Another group to send to a deserted island with nothing but automatic weapons.
                  Take this 'basketball shoe' group and combine them with the following groups:
                  - anyone who pushed another person or snatched a product on Black Friday;
                  - anyone who has watched more than 5 minutes of any show involving any member of the Kardashian rat colony;
                  - anyone who thinks Bud Light commercials are creative;
                  - anyone who has waited in line for more than 2 hours in order to brag to their friends that they were 'First' to get the latest Apple product;
                  - any Pittsburgh Steeler fan who is not from Pittsburgh;
                  - any Dallas Cowboy fan;
                  - all players and fans of the NY Yankees;
                  - anyone who regularly watches ANY reality show other than 'The Amazing Race' ( an exception is reluctantly made for this show because of the interesting and ever changing venues)
                  - anyone who still thinks Roger Clemens belongs in the HOF;
                  - anyone who thinks Adam Sandler or Dane Cook are funny;
                  - and finally, anyone who thinks Austin Kutcher, Stephen Segal, Howie Mandell, Miley Cyrus, Ryan Seacrest, Kim Kardashian, Bruce Jenner or any member of the Jersey Shore cast should be allowed to live another day.

If these combined groups were taken out back en masse and humanely put to sleep, the US would be a more interesting place and the gene pool and average IQ would be improved dramatically.

As with all situations, exceptions could be made. The only one that immediately comes to mind would be a permanent reprieve for all attractive women who INSIST on swallowing.

Comment

• Why Howie? He at least USED to be funny.

Do we throw in Eddie Murphy, then?
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Mark Sanchez should be a Cowpie, he sucks enough to be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                        Mark Sanchez should be a Cowpie, he sucks enough to be one.
                        He's awful...just plain awful.

Comment

Why Howie? He at least USED to be funny.

Do we throw in Eddie Murphy, then?
                          Howie Mandell is really annoying.

Eddie Murphy stopped being funny when he had kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Howie Mandell is really annoying.

Eddie Murphy stopped being funny when he had kids.
                            So (gulp) are you saying that (gulp) telling jokes that aren't funny is the criteria for (gulp) landing on tino's extermination list?
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Why Howie? He at least USED to be funny.
                              I used to like him doing standup. Then he became a repulsive whore doing that mindless game show. IMO, there's really no good reason for him to continue living.

Comment

So (gulp) are you saying that (gulp) telling jokes that aren't funny is the criteria for (gulp) landing on tino's extermination list?
                                Not at all. It has nothing to do with telling jokes that aren't funny....so you're safe!

To make my list, you have to be 1) intrusively obnoxious and/or self-absorbed and 2) you must present this repulsive behavior on the national stage and smile while you're doing it because you think you're so damn cute. Which reminds me of a person who should now head the list...Jenifer Lopez.

Jennifer has always been a phony, self-absorbed slut but had been safe because she was off my radar screen. She's always been incredibly annoying but that was OK because I rarely had occasion to see or hear her. Then she started bombarding us with those detestable Fiat ads during football games...the worst being the one where this lying bitch tells us 'that the city streets of NYC are play grounds to her'. This cynical cunt, who has never been in a Fiat in her useless life, makes me want to vomit .

Rant over...for now!
                                Last edited by tinopuno; 12-25-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X