Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And of course, the commercial being filmed in LA doesn't help her credibility. Which was already at 0.

Comment

• after the grammys, the twittersphere blew up with kids asking "who is paul mccartney?"

We need mandatory sterilization in this country.

Comment

• We need mandatory sterilization in this country.[/QUOTE]
        starting with Giant fans
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Albert Haynesworth released by the Bucs - bring him on board, draft Devon Still, keep Jenkins and have Dixon healthy. Set.

Comment

• I'm hitting Joe's Crab Shack this weekend. Does anyone know how many the steampots serve? 2? 3?

any recommendations on which steampot.

Comment

• Hey, I kill off a whole steampot myself. It's about a 45 minute sit........washed down with a Cat V Hurricane!

I go with Joe's original, but suit yourself. I'm curious to hear your opinion. They've got a crab dip with nachos that is pretty awesome as well.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• The boston one looks good but I'm thinking original.

Comment

• After watching the Oscars with my wife, I'm even more convinced that Jennifer Lopez is an utterly worthless human being who, at the very least, deserves to be buried alive in dog shit.

Apparently, it was suggested to the female attendees that they wear gowns of a retro style in keeping with this years' 1920s theme. Though dressed lavishly as ever, virtually all the female celebs wore rather demure gowns that exposed little cleavage. All except the marginally talented piece of gutter trash that is Lopez. To say that Lopez is a grasping, blatantly phony cunt is to understate the case. In a just world, a deranged Pakistani would believe Lopez had dishonored him and would give her a sulfuric acid facial.

Comment

• Damn tino,you have some anger issues to work out.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Damn tino,you have some anger issues to work out.
                      And here I thought I was exercising restraint!

Actually, I was exaggerating the hoped for punishments just a little but I do really despise Lopez. On the whole, I'm very tolerant of most faults in others (and in myself)...hypocrisy and tatical phoniness being the exceptions. Lopez has made a career of milking the 'humble beginnings' Just Jenny From the Block bullshit. The latest example are her laughably dishonest Fiat ads.

I wonder how much of her income goes back to help poor kids in the Bronx or Puerto Rico.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                        I wonder how much of her income goes back to help poor kids in the Bronx or Puerto Rico.
                        Only what her assistant drops some in spare change in the convenience store charity jar.

Comment

• I would like to point out the obvious, Dallas still sucks. Thank you.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I wonder how tino must feel about the entire kardashian clan.

Comment

• I want to hear his take on Jane Fonda.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                                I wonder how tino must feel about the entire kardashian clan.
                                I'm guessing it's not good! Being famous for being related to someone who was famous is a recent phenomenon. It's also one that I wish would go away and take the Kardashians, Hiltons, Lohans and the rest of the National Inquirer cover crew with it!!
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X