Let's Do This Birds... Official GDT MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Do This Birds... Official GDT MNF

I was up at 5:30 this morning after not sleeping because Sheli and Coughlin gave that game away. But we are showing out tonight boys so who cares!!

E

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!!

Comment

G!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

L!!!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

E!
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

S!!!
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I can't figure out how to make a letter green. Also, where is the "any" key.

Birds 37
              Falcons 24
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                I can't figure out how to make a letter green. Also, where is the "any" key.
                Color is located on the 'A' symbol to the right of 'Sizes'
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Friekin EAGLES Baby!!!!!

Comment

After wanching the Cowpies and Giants and Skins, and seeing Dez go down for a bit at least....geez, what a golden opportunity for the Eagles to jump into the driver's seat in the division. Gotta make this happen.. Unleash all fury tonight!!!!!!!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Let's go birds!!!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

We certainly have a golden opportunity here, Dallas will come limping in here next week but that is next week. We have to win tonight. This game will not be an easy one. Now it was the end of the year and we had Sanchez at QB but we only scored 14 points against Quinns defense last year. Atlanta does not have the talent that Seattle has on defense but they did design ways to keep us in check. So I think we will win this one but its not going to be easy. This game will be close at halftime and I would not be surprised if we are behind, however, we will wear the Falcons down and in the end win this one.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

It sucks waiting through the weekend for this game.

BIRDS!

Comment

Ertz is out on the field in sweats warming up. No word yet, but he is going thru warmups.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              Ertz is out on the field in sweats warming up. No word yet, but he is going thru warmups.
                              I don't know if I want him playing or not. I guess it wouldn't hurt to sneak him in once in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X