Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ertz is active. Marcus Smith inactive

Comment

Spads just said 20 to 25 plays for Ertz.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
        It sucks waiting through the weekend for this game.

BIRDS!
        Thank goodness for college football (particularly Temple's good start) and music concerts (went to one last night so I missed Giants/Cowboys and for that matter the Djokovic/Federer U.S. Open final).

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Spads just said 20 to 25 plays for Ertz.
          Chip continues to take me by surprise. I didn't expect Ertz to actually play, but looks like he will. Cool, even if just a handful of plays.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Chip continues to take me by surprise. I didn't expect Ertz to actually play, but looks like he will. Cool, even if just a handful of plays.
            Taylor Hart is active for the first time. Rice inactive.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This will be nice test to see if this D can get off the field.
              Thats my game key!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                This will be nice test to see if this D can get off the field.
                Thats my game key!
                Are you fired up my brother!!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just threw on My Duce jersey.

Thunder Bolt and Lightfoot reporting for duty! let's roll!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Eagles!!!!!!

Comment

The issue with the defense last year was NOT the offense it was third and 5 or more... Getting off the field. They have to be better at getting off the field. That's how they get Rest, face fewer plays, and give the offense more snaps to work on the other defense.

And... I think they WILL do it. They are better. Faster and more athletic.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Lack of pt with Ertz. Not surprising, dang.

Comment

Looks like a team reading it's press clippings so far.

Comment

Ever seen a team look this flat on offense. Yes... 10 times last year.

Comment

What a joke. Fire Kelly now before he wastes more young talent trying to be smarter then everyone else.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Team not nearly as aggressive as I thought they would be, passive.

Comment

Working...
                                X