I might shoot myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might shoot myself.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow that's what happened.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Tom terrific
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Atlanta has gone into oh shit mode
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gaaaaaaag

Comment

Matt shit the bed, Tom was Tom
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Only saving grace is no one will mention this game in the Bay Area after tomorrow.

Comment

Fuck This!

Comment

I'm no Pats or Brady fan but I do take great pleasure in knowing that, once again, the weak-assed, front running
                Atlanta fans have had their hearts ripped out in the cruelest manner possible.

True to the soul of Atlanta pro sports teams,they managed to absolutely blow a game that it appeared they could not lose.

It will also be nice to see that lying, hypocrite POS Goodell have to hand the hardware to Kraft or Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  I'm no Pats or Brady fan but I do take great pleasure in knowing that, once again, the weak-assed, front running
                  Atlanta fans have had their hearts ripped out in the cruelest manner possible.

True to the soul of Atlanta pro sports teams,they managed to absolutely blow a game that it appeared they could not lose.

It will also be nice to see that lying, hypocrite POS Goodell have to hand the hardware to Kraft or Brady.
                  I hope that he shoves it right up Kraft's ass.

Comment

I loved that they booed that sack of shit Goodell so loud you couldn't even hear him.

Comment

Man I felt bad for Blank. He was dancing in the box and then went to the field for the end of the game, as he is wont to do. But then the team (Ryan) s*** the bed and he had to watch from the sideline
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        Matt shit the bed, Tom was Tom
                        How exactly did Ryan shit the bed? Yeah, he took a sack he couldn't afford to take (because the running back missed a block), but that was a collective team meltdown by the Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          I hope that he shoves it right up Kraft's ass.
                          And true to form that arrogant asshole Kraft couldn't help but rub it in Goodell's face. Maybe people don't like Goodel, but he had the balls to stay the course and ride it out in court with those cheating bastards. Kraft is such a phony rich asshole. I could go on about him but that will be a rant for another day. If I can get past tomorrow that is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                            How exactly did Ryan shit the bed? Yeah, he took a sack he couldn't afford to take (because the running back missed a block), but that was a collective team meltdown by the Falcons.
                            Tom lead his team back and Matt had no counter

Comment

The Pats may not be likable. But, Brady is just a FB God.

Look at the WR talent that Ryan had to throw to compared to Brady. Brady would win a SB with our crappy receivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X