Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will the Eagles take in round one? Time to man up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will the Eagles take in round one? Time to man up!

Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I'll go along with you on Davis. He's the only WR I want in the 1st rd anyway. Either him or they trade down when all these qb's start sliding.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Mayock always seems to have all the inside information and he has us taking Mike Williams. I'd rather have Davis myself.

I'll go out on a limb and say: Charles Harris.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

At one point I was leaning Conley, before the legal issues arose. Now, I'd have to guess Davis if he's there at 14.

Wentz will get weapons to grow with. IMO they will come away with a WR and a RB, in light of Ryan Mathews' health status and Jordan Matthews being on his last year of his rookie deal.

I could see Harris, but I don't know a lot about him outside of what I've read recently.

Comment

the way the world is today, I wouldn't be surprised if teams are putting out misinformation to get guys to slide to them.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Derrick Barnett
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Don't think Barnett will be there so I'll say Corey Davis as well.
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I hear that Arizona loves Corey Davis so I am not sure he will be there. I think if he is there and Barnett they take Davis but I just don't think Davis gets past Arizona.

The only team I hear on Barnett before the Eagles is Cincy but they like the Eagles are tied to 7 or 8 players.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

YUP taz, you are probably right there but I have to guess between he and Williams. I'm guessing Dawk will take John Ross ahead of me if he isn't gone by then. We have a shot at Davis or Williams.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

McCafferty. I still think he is gonna be special. If they trade back, I'd like to see King.

The homer in me wants to see them take Taywan Tayler from WKU as a WR in 3rd.

Comment

Barnett

Comment

Davis has been my desired choice for a long time. And, I think he will be available at #14 due to the rush on QB's. Arizona looks like they most likely will go QB.

Unfortunately, my gut tells me that the Eagles are not going to put a priority on WR this year after picking up Jeffery and Smith in the offseason. So, I think Barnett will be available and will be the pick at #14 and the Eagles will get a CB in the 2nd round.

Trading down later in the round and picking up an extra 2nd would be intriguing to me if they could find a buyer. I don't think we can leave this possibility off the table.

In the end though, I think Barnett will probably be the pick at #14. It is going to be sad to watch Davis slide to another team just after the Eagles pick.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                          McCafferty. I still think he is gonna be special. If they trade back, I'd like to see King.

The homer in me wants to see them take Taywan Tayler from WKU as a WR in 3rd.
                          I don't thnk McCafferty gets past Carolina at #8. But, I hope you are right.

As a UNT grad and fan, I am familiar with Taywan Tayler. I certainly would not mind picking him up in the 3rd round if they don't go WR in the 1st.

Comment

Cook

Comment

The local media here in Phoenix say the Cardinals are all over Davis at WR, but they may deal the pick.
                              I don't think Barnett will be there either, so I think we trade back to take McCaffrey.

Comment

Working...
                              X