Today's Reid PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Reid PC

basically, it was all blah blah blah. except Mahe is still doubtful and Reid basically said he will not play and Sheppard will return punts

Re: Today's Reid PC

Originally posted by ekravitz
    Sheppard will return punts
    Eeek

[-o<

Comment

Mahe protected westy moats and Bucky during the preseason by taking the bulk of the load thus avoiding injury to one of them therefore he has served a purpose in this game already as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
        Mahe protected westy moats and Bucky during the preseason by taking the bulk of the load thus avoiding injury to one of them therefore he has served a purpose in this game already as far as I'm concerned
        Designated grenade jumper is a good role for him.

I wish we could fast forward to sunday already.

Comment

I laughed out loud at that. But then, it sunk in, and whether you intended it as a joke or not, it is true.

Comment

I can't wait till tmmr; PSU vs Notre Dame has got my psyched.

GO PSU! GO EAGLES! Kick some Irish and Texan ass!
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Do you guys think Penn State can beat the Irish?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                I don't know about the win, but I took the points (8.5)

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  No, but I think Rutgers can beat Illinois!!! Rutgers grad here. I did notice today though that Rivals has 3 of NJs top 4 going to ND next year. Seems like ND is back in fashion.

Comment

Notre Dame is way over rated, I think PSU is going to crush the Irish.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                      Notre Dame is way over rated, I think PSU is going to crush the Irish.
                      I hope you're right! I'm getting to really dislike Charlie Weiss.

Comment

* Great post. Agreed.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

one more note from the PC. Reid said that the offense will be more balanced at a 60/40 clip this year

Comment

Well, I was hoping for more of a55-45, but........I guess if you count the screens and our short passing game to the RBs that's about where we'll be.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

How many kick returners actually get injured in a season, seriously? I'm beginning to think we're overrating this as a problem, or keep seeing a high fence jump every time we think of a valuable player who is good at returning kicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X