Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The appetize was pretty good. Now for the main course.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    I go to bed Very Happy knowing all Dallas fans are going to bed Very, Very Sad!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Trolling Dallas papers this morning and came across this fantastic list of tweets. Love this....

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...224395735.html
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        Trolling Dallas papers this morning and came across this fantastic list of tweets. Love this....

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...224395735.html
        I get a kick out of the 4th down decision. College coaches call it the Alumni Down. If you make it that is expected but if you don't they call for his head. The Rams won because they executed on 4th down and the Boys didn't. Simple as that. It had nothing to do with coaching, as my friend MD says it's about execution. I'm super glad that the puppet is staying though as I imagine every other Dallas hater is.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          The cowpies have been to the playoffs 10 times in the last 24 years and won 4 games over that time. 4 playoff games in 24 years! (For the recod the Eagles have been to the playoffs 13 times with 14 wins, 2 Super Bowl appearances and 1 championship over the same time.) Fuck Dallas and their superiority complex.
          Sorry to repost--- just liked this one soooooooooooooooo much I had to re read several times.!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Sorry to repost--- just liked this one soooooooooooooooo much I had to re read several times.!!!!!!!
            Sometimes I think that you hate the Cowboys more than love the Birds LOL! I know one thing though, there are a ton of football fans who are happy today!

Comment

You even dare to suggest that? Blasphemy I shout!

I love my Birds as much as anyone does, hell have for much longer than most! but I try to be realistic about my team as I learned long ago that getting all green with Kool aid just leads to heartache.

Whereas my hatred for Dullass can be 100% run on emotion and all facts can be disregarded. I hate Dullass just cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love my Birds as much as anyone does, hell have for much longer than most! but I try to be realistic about my team as I learned long ago that getting all green with Kool aid just leads to heartache.

Whereas my hatred for Dullass can be 100% run on emotion and all facts can be disregarded. I hate Dullass just cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Hating the Cowboys is as loved as Mom's apple pie (I'll bet you haven't heard that one in about 50 years LOL!).

Comment

My favorite NFL teams:

(1) Eagles
                  (2) Anyone playing Dallas

Today is going to be a win-win for me. The Cowboys are gone. The Eagles are huge underdogs with no expectations on them.

It is going to be one fun Sunday afternoon (unless we get blown out).

Comment

Working...
                  X