Hinkie Steps Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hinkie Steps Down

I have to read through his manifesto that leaked online, but I don't like the move. I thought he knew what he was doing.

All he could was put the team in position to win the lottery, and the two best guys in the past two years wound up in Minnesota.

I'll preference this by saying I am much more ardent about the other three teams than I am the Sixers but I do like following them and seeing them win. Who knows if it is a good move or bad move yet; is there anything more than dysfunction with the Sixers? I'm not sure the GM is there to put them in position to have a lottery pick every year but rather he is there to put them in position to win games and they don't. They have had high picks but those picks don't seem to work well together. And yes they are in position to have more high picks but will that result in anything good? Hope so but I have my doubts.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I didn't read his manifesto. What the hell was in that?
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
      X