No announcement yet.

FRESH and the big guy is in da house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m on my tablet and that doesn’t work. I’ll have to get on the computer at some point....
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

MM post the one of Fresh in the Dawk shirt near the pool....

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I am so overcome with emotion for this game that I can barely type. I wish there was some way I could tell you guys and this team what YOU all did for Mike. Days that were lower than low, and Mike was able to immerse himself into this team and you guys. I wish I could tell the team how they helped him get through bad times and also were there with him through the good. And how much fight this man had in him. For his love of life. I was blessed to have Mike Willey FRESH in my life-forever and always!

Susi Willey (Q)

I won't be at this computer during the game, I don't know how to get to this on my phone. If any of you want to post messages on my Facebook that would be wonderful.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Don't do facebook so I won't get through to you but here is hoping you are happy as hell tonight. Big guy watching over you and the team
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Great Stuff Folks! My Love to Suzi & We WILL WIN TODAY FOR MIKE!
                GO BIRDS!!!
                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Thank you all so much for the posts of love and support! You all know this is a very emotional day for me.

I want to thank you all for welcoming me into your family!!

Susi
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    Thank you all so much for the posts of love and support! You all know this is a very emotional day for me.

I want to thank you all for welcoming me into your family!!

Susi

We are right there with you! Now let’s go finish this thing.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Greetings Susi from the hometown of Nick Foles. Haven't posted in years but constant lurker. Today we all pray that they bring it home and that Mike is enjoying it from on high.

Comment

Our angel is watching...

Thank you everyone! I love these posts!

Susi

Comment

Comment

That was INCREDIBLE

Guys-

Yesterday was something else. I could not hardly get to sleep last night, and I still feel like I'm shaking a little. That was a great game! Thank you all so much for letting me join in this family. Next year, as the season begins, I would like to get on board again. Mike helped "school" me quite often, and it helps me to learn this game. Man, this is just something else!

See how happy Mike looks holding that jersey that you all got for him? And how happy and proud he looks with it on his back? Let me tell you something, that meant the world to that man. And also, it meant the world to me. Knowing that he had people like you all in his life. Still makes me very proud to have been able to call him mine.

I'm very proud today of us all, our team! Please check in every now and again, I will as well. And, as I said, GO EAGLES!

Love to you all

Susi Willey

Comment

This thread deserves a bump. A little reminder of what’s important in life.

RIP Mike.
                              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Kudos to Jukin for rallying the troop on the jersey. Great community we have here.

Comment

Working...
                                X