Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

OH THANK GOD!!!

Comment

is this for real? linkage?

don't toy with my emotions

Comment

on the web site now
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Welcome to the Gocong era!!
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Trotter should have been first to go.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Story still developing. From PE.com:

Eagles Release Veteran LB Jones
                  April 30, 2007
                  By CHRIS McPHERSON

Defensive coordinator Jim Johnson said on Sunday that second-year linebacker Chris Gocong is currently No. 1 on the depth chart on the strongside. On Monday, the Eagles released veteran linebacker Dhani Jones ... (and that's it, including the "..." Nothing more right now)
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I was 100% certain this was fgoing to happen Too many guys in line for his job....that actualy have some talent.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wow that didn't take long.Adios Dhani,take the bowtie& the guitar with you.I always thought the D had him playing out of position(should have been a WIL)but Takeo will RULE at that spot.The LB's have some nice competition in TC.My best guess for Opening Day: Gocong(SAM)Trot(MIKE)with Gaither in on passing downs,Spikes(WIL)every play LB.
                      Looks alot better than it's been fellas!
                      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

One sack in three years...but he did play a mean air guitar...I mean he was friggin Eddie Van Halen with the air guitar...In fact I think he played linebacker like Eddie Van Halen.
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
                          One sack in three years...but he did play a mean air guitar...I mean he was friggin Eddie Van Halen with the air guitar...In fact I think he played linebacker like Eddie Van Halen.
                          Not saying he's great, but how many sacks did Carlos Emmons ever have? JJ doesn't blitz from that position very often, the primary job of the SAM in JJ's scheme is to cover the TE.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                            Originally posted by stocknowledge
                            Not saying he's great, but how many sacks did Carlos Emmons ever have? JJ doesn't blitz from that position very often, the primary job of the SAM in JJ's scheme is to cover the TE.
                            Emmons had 5 in four years with us. I agree that SAM isn't supposed to get a lot of sacks -- but the fact that he had only one sack in three years stood out for me.

Jones never did anything near or behind the LOS. It seemed that every tackle he made was 8-9 yards or more from the LOS.
                            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Emmons had 4 sacks in 4 years.

Again Jones was far from great, but for a guy, who IMO was playing out of position, he wasn't the total piece of crap people seem to think he is. In fact his first year with the team, he did real well and I thought the Birds had god a steal.

Comment

Working...
                              X